Thread: 2012

weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    well thats the end ...................i guees unless alien can get my fat ass on that saucer or whether enchez has some sort of time invention to send me back in time, well i gotta go pack
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    AllenS can't even get his fat ass in the Lounge anymore. How is it going to fit in a spaceship.
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    doooh! story of my life so hows the time invention going then
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time.
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    ahcorac72's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    I heard that in 2012 will be the end of the world.
    You believe in this, or you think that is just a "joke"?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    yes it is .....but its like like a large snowball rolling down the hill going faster and faster to the point of time almost being fluid as it flys by ................i didnt just type that man im losing it
    2. Custody; care.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    oh its real its damn real
    2. Custody; care.