Thread: REQ Bitmetv

I heard that Bitmetv has some good Star Trek torrents I am trying to get all of the episodes of all the series. I am a good standing member of Bitme and What and can provide ratios and speedtests. On a sidenote if anyone it looking for vortexnetwork invites I have some as well to give away, RIP Brokenstones

Thanks

Nick

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Aerozin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    If u want bitmetv only to download star trek , u can find it in other trackers

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    :| sad
    http://www.scifitorrents.net

don't ask for bitmetv here mate!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Sorry I posted on the other board and I was told that Bitmetv had it thats why I asked, I am not only looking for star trek torrents the tracker just has to have at least that.

@ovisan Scifitorrent is not open for registration and the invites are disabled as well. I didn't know I wasn't suppose to ask for them sorry

@Aezozin What other trackers have it, I have seen them on Demonoid but the speeds are only 20-50k

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    If you really really want the files then 20 - 50 kbps shouldn't put you off, I collect DVD-R's and will happily suffer extremely poor speeds for something I want badly.

I think that if your not prepared to accept poor speeds then you probably don't really needs the files.

Let's face it whats worse waiting a few days for a nice DVD or going into the shops and parting with your hard earned cash.

You know it makes sense

Baby On The Way OMFG !

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Sorry I was being selfish, I withdraw my request

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    optimus78's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    don't ask here mate!