Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need seedbox for about $40-50

Poster BT Rep: +3
    i have had seedlayer for 3 days and already got 314gb transfer maybe look into them, i am only paying $10 month(8gb only but works fine) and there are larger plans.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Too bad Seedlayer is beginning to oversell because people keep recommending them...

Edit: Just noticed you pay $10 a month, that means we have different plans and yet we are located on the same server since I see your name.
    Last edited by Ichigo81; 07-17-2008 at 12:35 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    lifehackr's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    The problem I would have with seedlayer is I want to leech/seed several movies and programs that are over 20gb each and a few more over 50gb. The jacks the cost up quite a bit.
    Last edited by lifehackr; 07-17-2008 at 12:53 PM. Reason: ue

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Yeah starting yesterday the server is not working well at all but thats probably explained by the 18 users on the server and the Server Load: 32.77

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by lifehackr View Post
    Yup, I've seen that. I had Leaseweb in the past and paid about $75 US. I was hoping to get something a little cheaper from some quick seeds for a month. I just don't have enough confidence in my non-windows os skills. I need to practice building a setup at home and follow the guides to connect to it to manage.
    if you need help setting up the linux i can help out
    i be lurking

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    lifehackr's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Thanks hitman, I might just take you up on that offer in a few days. I really appreciate it.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by haydeno View Post
    i have had seedlayer for 3 days and already got 314gb transfer maybe look into them, i am only paying $10 month(8gb only but works fine) and there are larger plans.
    http://seedlayer.net/hosting.htm

May I know which plan are you using? This one is not dedicated server and can it be run as seedbox? Sorry i'm new in seedbox and plan to get one

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Seedlayer does not sell TorrentFlux accounts anymore.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by lifehackr View Post
    The problem I would have with seedlayer is I want to leech/seed several movies and programs that are over 20gb each and a few more over 50gb. The jacks the cost up quite a bit.
    What about http://seedhost.eu/seedbox as they have 4 shared plans with 60 to 120gb space and no bandwidth limit?

There are four shared options at the bottom and thy have a low active torrent and user limit which should mean decent speeds. I have not used their shared server, only for my full box, so I cant comment on the actual speeds you will get from it.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Whats about seedlayer? Is it good?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast