Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can someone from bitmetv do a quick favor?

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by C.H.A.O.S View Post
    What if i use my account from my PC and seedbox ?!!
    Put it in your profile, the more you put in your notes, the easier you make it for staff.

Put the first parts of your IPs as well:

Seeding from home & Seedbox, IPs are:

123.123.xxx.xxx
    321.321.xxx.xxx
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Cr3aTiV3 View Post
    I also wanna know if i have an accnt on bitmetv and i dwnld from there and sometimes seed from my frnd's seedbox(who is actually not a member at bitmetv) will it affect my accnt in any form. Please frnds help me
    i can borrow you some vowels if that helps.

it shouldn't affect your account. let staff know that you use a seedbox before.

edit: that happens when you pick up the phone while typing a reply. someone is faster. :-)
    Last edited by Polarbear; 07-16-2008 at 04:16 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    C.H.A.O.S's Avatar teh sharer
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by C.H.A.O.S View Post
    What if i use my account from my PC and seedbox ?!!
    Put it in your profile, the more you put in your notes, the easier you make it for staff.

Put the first parts of your IPs as well:

Seeding from home & Seedbox, IPs are:

123.123.xxx.xxx
    321.321.xxx.xxx
    Thank you for the advice

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    n00b BT Rep: +4
    So I'm pretty much shit outta luck? I guess I didn't know using a seedbox would do that. Oh well.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    BMTV is now ( and has been for awhile) one of the trackers that allow you to seed from multiple locations. Problems only arise if you are logging into the actual site from multiple locations.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Y did u post it here, post it at their IRC... (I think he thinks his friend has betrayed him and got the acc on his own, while saying it was disabled ... though Nice Friends u got lol)

The Chase is Better than the Catch

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    It's probably because of the multiple login IPs. Could someone give me the IRC channel or check the status of my account (same username as here)?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    krisil's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali-g View Post
    Y did u post it here, post it at their IRC... (I think he thinks his friend has betrayed him and got the acc on his own, while saying it was disabled ... though Nice Friends u got lol)
    i think so as well . he just wants to know if the account has actually been disabled or his ' friend ' has lied to him and has stolen the account .

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by pimfram View Post
    It's probably because of the multiple login IPs. Could someone give me the IRC channel or check the status of my account (same username as here)?
    well, if you ever did have an account registered there under the same name you have here, it sure isn't there now.
    Go Leafs Go.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pimfram View Post
    well, if you ever did have an account registered there under the same name you have here, it sure isn't there now.
    Thanks for the info, I guess he wasn't lying.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast