Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please Help Me With School!

gaz_k's Avatar Poster
    plus they all listen to shit music... fuckin garage, what a big pile of bollocks, n why do they put on stupid ghetto accents... all the essex boys just sound like puffs wih their squeeky little voices..... n the girls are so up their own arses its untrue.. and why do most of the southen women sound like men with husky voices.. its fucked up i tell thee

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    I'm venturin down south tomorrow, all the way to leeds for the festival, three fricking hours on the coach! Meh, what can i expect for £20 return

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

3. Lounge   -   #23
    gaz_k's Avatar Poster
    lucky bastard, i not been any festivals this year, went T in the Park last year in scotland and V2002. was suposed to be goin this year but had an accounting exam monday morning.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    I'm sposed to get my gcse results tomorrow but fuck em, my coach leaves before the school opens Festival's more inportant

5. Lounge   -   #25
    lynx's Avatar .
    We don't need to worry what Bo considers to be northern, he's so far up he's half scottish. Bet he wears dresses like them too.

Is the Leeds festival still on then ? I headr they were having an emergency planning meeting last night cos the organisers hadn't applied for permission to open some access roads, so the whole thing may be off. Just the sort of cock-up the planners were looking for, I think.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    gaz_k's Avatar Poster
    think it still on, radio stations have still been giving out tickets to it today.....

i wanna go creamfields though.....mite check on ebay for tickets

7. Lounge   -   #27
    no, it's stilll on, they were trying to close it down on a technicality over a temporary road going through a field which didn't have planning permission.
    I don't see why the leeds council want it closed, surely it's bringing in thousands for them!

8. Lounge   -   #28
    gaz_k's Avatar Poster
    just had a look then they got quite a few, mite have to get a couple

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123