Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: I have a few questions about FTN

Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Welcome to FST.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Thank you.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Welcome to FST.
    Why Thank you, lol
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Welcome to FST.
    Why Thank you, lol
    When FST saw the light for the first time, SgtMajor already had a 2 months old membership.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    saimer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    So tempted to smack on my screen whenever see Nemrod's bug ...

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post
    Why u ask this about ftn why not one of the other top ranked sites here?
    Don't get me wrong ftn is a good place to be but not necessarily the best for each and every person
    Because FTN sounds out of this world Run a search on Google and you see on forums people say once you are on FTN you have made it in your torrent life lol

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Can only speak for myself but there are other trackers about that offer just as good stuff as ftn at same speeds and same community atmosphere, I ain't knocking FTN as it is a good site. BUT it is not the only good site out there.
    To be honest I have given out a few invites to FTN and every single one of them to people I have known really well and for a long time, i.e. know in my real life or have staffed with on sites.
    I have no intention of changing the way I give out invites for FTN in fact any tracker gets the same respect from me as ftn does they have rules and I follow them,.
    I don't care if a site is one day old with 10 torrents or a top site like FTN they get respected and rules followed just the same way
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Can only speak for myself but there are other trackers about that offer just as good stuff as ftn at same speeds and same community atmosphere, I ain't knocking FTN as it is a good site. BUT it is not the only good site out there.
    To be honest I have given out a few invites to FTN and every single one of them to people I have known really well and for a long time, i.e. know in my real life or have staffed with on sites.
    I have no intention of changing the way I give out invites for FTN in fact any tracker gets the same respect from me as ftn does they have rules and I follow them,.
    I don't care if a site is one day old with 10 torrents or a top site like FTN they get respected and rules followed just the same way
    I don't know if I will ever get invited even though I really want too be a member. Because the people who hold the keys will only give to close friends and I don't know anyone who is a member at FTN

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by Halliwell View Post
    I don't know if I will ever get invited even though I really want too be a member. Because the people who hold the keys will only give to close friends and I don't know anyone who is a member at FTN
    You mean you've been here a couple of weeks already and no-one has offered you an invite yet? I can't believe that.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Thinks maybe wheeloftime is offering an invite
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast