Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 LastLast

Thread: I have a few questions about FTN

deathking81's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Depends on what you consider the "good" in which case you determine what is "better" or "best".

First it wasn't good b/c it was slow loading due to its hosting location, which is not an issue anymore. Then it was slow in pretimes, which now it's in the top 2 or 3. Then it was slow download speeds in which case it has a seedbox seeding 70% of the releases on a gbit.

My guess is those of you saying its not good are those that were banned and therefore you have no reason not to slander it. Only thing FTN lacks is amount of torrents in which case they're building up, so if that's the case then the only thing FTN is not good at is it's age because amount of torrents also depends on time. Although, one could argue that FTN like other sites in it's catagory are 0day sites and really don't focus on retention (go get newsgroups) so your argument becomes invalid alltogether.

But at the end of the day, it's all about personal opinion. You can't say someone won't like something or will be disappointed in something once they have it just b/c you were/are. Personally I don't like to wear thongs, but you might love to wear thongs. To each his own
    Brandon I heard you guys opened invites to some users on FtN?

2. BitTorrent   -   #122
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by deathking81 View Post
    Brandon I heard you guys opened invites to some users on FtN?
    good news travels fast

but bad news travels even faster

3. BitTorrent   -   #123
    so,what will be the bad news?

4. BitTorrent   -   #124
    Quote Originally Posted by pisipisi View Post
    so,what will be the bad news?
    Invites aren't open. The page is down. No joke...
    wait some weeks and you will see that the SquirrelMail Service
    will start.

The page what are you mean is away.. so delete it from the crap Top10 level
    list..

5. BitTorrent   -   #125
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    The loadtimes and pretimes have improved a lot since the site came back.

6. BitTorrent   -   #126
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    The loadtimes and pretimes have improved a lot since the site came back.
    yes as i`ve seen

invites are open but only for a week then I think they will close them for good

7. BitTorrent   -   #127
    Shit! is that true?...invites are open for FTN

I can't recieve pm's yet but i'm willing to set up a temp inbox for those who feel generous enough to invite me.

I mean come on who else do you know who can create a begging thread that reaches over 4 thousand views lol

8. BitTorrent   -   #128
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Dude you are gonna have to be here alot longer from what I have experience so far in the invites section. Everyone that requests FTN is just laughed at and told to keep dreaming. The truth is that you have to be really lucky or know someone on the site as invites are rare and precious to some people.

9. BitTorrent   -   #129
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Halliwell View Post

I can't recieve pm's yet
    Oh dear, just as I was about to suggest you could PM me.

Ah well, when you eventually get PMs after 30 days here, FTN invites will be long gone.

Maybe it will give you the chance to post without mentioning FTN & invites in the same post?

Life's a bitch
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #130
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Halliwell View Post

I can't recieve pm's yet
    Oh dear, just as I was about to suggest you could PM me.

Ah well, when you eventually get PMs after 30 days here, FTN invites will be long gone.

Maybe it will give you the chance to post without mentioning FTN & invites in the same post?

Life's a bitch
    I know one day SgtMajor you are going to give me an invite for FTN. You shouldn't keep whistling and pissing.

Last edited by Halliwell; 07-25-2008 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost