Thread: Ivo reques. ScT

iveling's Avatar Member BT Rep: +1
    Hello dear campers ( ye jack o'neil) I feel like this is the moment where I stand here before you very desperate for a invite to ScT. Am here just over for a year now a think, but not very active because of some language barears, and for the same reason couldn't make much friends;[
    Thanks in advance if there are willing people to help me I'd be much greatfull.
    (and some friend candidates to practice the language )

P.S if a have to give you anything else just say I'll do my best

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    Good luck, it might help you if you post what sites you currently use, post some ratio screenshots of those sites, a speedtest, and perhaps why getting this invite is important to you

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    You've been here for over a year, and only have 9 posts =/? And your English seems OK to me. You managed to effectively communicate that you want a ScT invite, all in a paragraph. Anyways, yes, it would help if you posted ratio proofs, speedtests, reasons, etc. But don't get your hopes up. You're pretty much a complete stranger, and invites to ScT cost members 20 euros per.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    9 whole posts eh? 8 of which are asking for invites doesn't look good my man. Best of luck anyway

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    iveling's Avatar Member BT Rep: +1
    Thanks I guess , well a use TL , SCC , Waffles , StMusic , and a few local
    Here s the speedtest:

Well thats the first tracker I've been when a got my computer but then the speeds of my ISP wеre slow and I didnt know much about torent system and torrent site's a few months passed and I try to use my account and it was disable'd due to INACTIVITY that's when a realized what a great tracker a had and , due to my begginer knowlede in that time I lost it and from then a was trying to get a new Invite , that's like 3 and a half year's now ;( And a promise if a get one I'll be very greatfull and do anyting to not dissapoint the pearson who belived and trusted me.