Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheating BF

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by VillageShaman View Post
    I have to agree with Idol. I love it how you gals say we like to "own" you, but then if we cheat on you you don't forgive us.

Don't pretend like if your OH had been doggystyling other babes you'd have been fine with it. That's open relationship politics, and I don't even wanna go there.

As Idol said, betraying trust/cheating, just doesn't get an "OK" from us. It's either a closed relationship, where neither party is to fuck around, or it isn't.

-Sherman
    Actually my OH got someone pregnant while we were split up and I found out after we got back together by an anonymous text. She was his boss. Suddenly him never coming home from work in the latter stages of our relationship made sense.

I will probably never know the truth about what happened, but it doesn't upset me. I have accepted the worst case scenario and moved on because I know he loves me (my incident had nothing to do with retaliation or anything like that btw). It's called dealing with a bad situation in a mature way and accepting good people do bad things sometimes.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Well if you guise made it through those tough times with love and respect for each other then well done to ya.
    Last edited by benchez; 07-17-2008 at 11:07 PM.
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    bawls
    Last edited by benchez; 07-17-2008 at 11:07 PM.
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Ha!

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Of course cheating is wrong. You should always keep your word and if you promise to do/not to do something then you should/should not do it.
    I agree, if you promise something you shouldn't do it.

And that's what I'm bringing with me from this discussion.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    :earl:
    Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    As a footnote, the Seedmaster should probably find out what her motives were. There can be no excuse, but neither do things happen for no reason at all.

Oh, and also, it's bloody difficult for women you know. Men get virtually no offers, but if they had to walk around all day getting hit on by hotties when they have a sack of flab at home they might find it difficult too. Even the ripest woman can get laid by someone half decent . Still, the Summer's almost over now so we're nearly out of the danger period .

8. Lounge   -   #38
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Men get virtually no offers, but if they had to walk around all day getting hit on by hotties when they have a sack of flab at home they might find it difficult too.
    Things must be different in England because here women are pretty aggressive.
    I've taken to carrying a stick.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Either the men over there must be really attractive, or the girls really ugly

10. Lounge   -   #40
    As a footnote, the Seedmaster should probably find out what her motives were. There can be no excuse, but neither do things happen for no reason at all.

Oh, and also, it's bloody difficult for women you know. Men get virtually no offers, but if they had to walk around all day getting hit on by hotties when they have a sack of flab at home they might find it difficult too. Even the ripest woman can get laid by someone half decent . Still, the Summer's almost over now so we're nearly out of the danger period .
    Bitch. I bet I get more offers than you. Mostly from ghey bit-tards tho.
    Now go away.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast