Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Risky Business - Give it away now

Surprised/Amazed

I'm giving away at least 1 BitmeTV invite.
    I'm doing this mostly to proove ghostbusters wrong. He (she?) thinks it is impossible to give away a Bitmetv invite without loosing your account. We've seen it done before, and we'll see it again, so without further delay;

What I am looking for:

Active members here @ FST (not just invite section)
    Non-Traders
    Must have never been on Bitmetv before now
    At least 1 good ratio proof on a closed site
    Write something about shows you like, what you download, why you want bitmetv
    What other TV trackers are you on? (This won't disqualify you if you are already on another site, just curious)
    What brought you to FST?

May be a bit much for some users to write out, but I'm not looking to invite a lazy ass leecher, so...
    Let the games begin!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    hey doobie..nice to know you adopted my idea!

well first off...i gues i'll start by saying i LOVE tv series..and knnow that with bmtv...it will help me alot! i like tv series including heroes, 24, lost, entourage, curb your enthusiasm, big brother, prison break..and LOTS MORE. most of the time, im usualy at school or working so durnig the week, i dont' have much time to sit infront of a tv to watch with the commericials and all so i just dl. i leave my comp on all day to seed adn wheni get back, at my convience, i can watch thhe show!! its great! iknow that bmtv has great tv packs, espeically the older ones as well, so i really feel it will meet my needs fully!

i don't have any other specific tv trackers but im also on tl, td, bitbdtv, scl, scc.

iive been a member with fst for over a year now and i was just googling some nice torrent forums and ran into this one! so far i love it!!! just great! great community, nice people, and lots of friends made!!

heres my ratio
    http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9354/sccratioxv2.jpg
    http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/7954/picture2aj8.png

thanks in advance!

p.s if you want more ratio proofs..just pm me and i can send them out..i was in such a rush to post..i dint' bother posting all my ratios..lol
    Last edited by teamlam; 07-17-2008 at 10:56 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    guitarhero's Avatar #Artist BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Ok i won`t write long stories because i hate to do that. I`m not in a big need of an invite but i would like to try my luck.
    I want this invite because sometimes i download TV series [i`m not a fanatic] and i think BitmeTV has a great content.
    I can give you proofs in PM if you consider me for an invite. GL everyone

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    gold24's Avatar israel forever BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

i would love an invite to bitmetv i know its the best tv tracker around i love shows like Dexter heroes lost scrubs and old Britain comic shows that very hard to find usually on the net,six feet under my favorite tv show of all times.
    i love helping the community and especially lately been very active on this forum helping out with great giveaways as much as i can im also on tvtorrents and eztv also on bt-hdtv and tti for the packs and revtt for those high definition episode.
    always been involved in file sharing so i keep myself up to date with that's new .on this forum hope u pick me if not good luck to everyone else.

(oh god hope u pick me hehe )
    Last edited by gold24; 07-18-2008 at 10:41 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    cacha73's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    great give away!! good luck to all

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    punjabimunda's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    My favorite was saturday morning cartoons of course! Got my whole violence fix for the whole week in just 2 hours. LOL! Addams Family, Gilligan's Island, Get Smart, I Dream of Genie,Leave it to Beaver, Dennis The Menace, The Munsters, Ozzie and Harriet, Green Acres, Room 222, The Beverly Hillbillies, Wonderful World of Disney, Lucy Reruns, Adam 12, Dragnet, All in the Family. Kids cartoons to day are good, but just seem to lack some of that great imagination.....sigh...those were the days!

Right now i use mostly arengabg, revtt and some nice tti packs to get my tv fix, but they have a very limited selection, thanks for reading mate!

ratio:

By punjabimunda

By punjabimunda

By punjabimunda at 2008-07-18

speed:
    Last edited by punjabimunda; 07-18-2008 at 11:17 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    sacebac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Nice giveaway, not have seen too many giveaways like this..........

Good luck to everyone!!!!
    I am not very good in english, but i will try it

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Be careful .BMTV will ban you and your invitee onsite if they were to find out.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    panoli's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    can i have tat BMTV invite please. i want it becoz i want to download eps of NCIS Heros Onetreehill etc. i have ids in Tvt.com and tvT.Ro. but i dont get much speeds there.
    tats why im begging for this invite.
    http://img514.imageshack.us/my.php?i...dvdclubcp7.png
    http://img82.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zamundaze7.png

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    h1ronakamura's Avatar Yatta! BT Rep: +5
    Hey i would love to get BMTV invite from ya brother, i have never been on BMTV before and have no TV trackers, for TV Shows i use only 0day trackers now, which however don't consist af all the E i want,
    as for the Tv Shows i watch: Heroes, Lost, Prison Break, The South Park, The Simpsons, Supernatural these are my favorite shows well and the best place where i can find all of them is BMTV and that's why i want it from ya brother

friend of mine told me about this wonderful forum and that's exactly what brought me to FST, but i knew about this forum also before when i googled something always useful FST links were there

so let's go to the proofs:

thanks in advance
    Last edited by h1ronakamura; 07-18-2008 at 11:18 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast