View Poll Results: What do you think about the Archive Section (FreeLeech) Should all tracker have it?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 61.36%
  • No

17 38.64%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Should all trackers have the Archive section

LuckIEE's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbusters View Post
    stupid question...
    y the hell do you feel the need to answer you suck

there is only one thing that make a real difference that is the speed of the tracker not the name or the invite system. the best example is TL. a brilliant tracker and you can the invte for that one in a few days. with some hard work.
    Last edited by LuckIEE; 07-18-2008 at 07:24 PM.
    Iy Looov eet

The Best Things In Life Should Be Free.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    BCG is an archive site, and no we will not have freeleech.

Or at least not freeleech as everyone knows it anyway.

I wont say what it is because it may not ever happen, and we already have the SP system, which is like freeleech, but not freeleech at all lol

Its up to the trackers themselves how they do this, 0-day sites might have and archive section, but sites like BCG and KG are an archive site anyway.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    hell NO

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    I think big, non-scene packs (or compiled of previous scene releases) are really good on trackers, and it differentiates them from one another (unless a tracker is stealing such packs -_-). I think it would be good on gaming trackers as well.

For example, a MAME set (arcade emulator) would be particularly big and awesome, and if that particular torrent doesn't add to your download total, then it would make it even more awesome.

they didn't built Rome in one day

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Why should other trackers want to follow what other sites are doing, scc has there own idea's to run there tracker and do a great job and it is what there users like
    Another site might have users that would hardly use an archive section and the old stuff they want does not need its own section
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    Yes its a great way of keeping torrents alive and also its good for your ratio

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    LuckIEE's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    BCG is an archive site, and no we will not have freeleech.

Or at least not freeleech as everyone knows it anyway.

I wont say what it is because it may not ever happen, and we already have the SP system, which is like freeleech, but not freeleech at all lol

Its up to the trackers themselves how they do this, 0-day sites might have and archive section, but sites like BCG and KG are an archive site anyway.
    i like the sp system

and i also would say that some of us like the old stuff. and it also give a chance for new users to help themselves
    Iy Looov eet

The Best Things In Life Should Be Free.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    walkman79's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckIEE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbusters View Post
    stupid question...
    y the hell do you feel the need to answer you suck

there is only one thing that make a real difference that is the speed of the tracker not the name or the invite system. the best example is TL. a brilliant tracker and you can the invte for that one in a few days. with some hard work.
    Ghostbusters is the worst spammer I've seen in the Forum lol. I would like an archive section in every tracker but that's a decision of every tracker staff as well.
    Last edited by walkman79; 07-18-2008 at 09:48 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    No, absolutely not.
    Every tracker must have its own idiosyncrasy. Lately I´m noticing that in the pursuit of being different almost everybody looks like wearing an uniform.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Only if they've got the bandwidth to keep the torrents seeded. Most trackers don't so when a torrent is dead it's dead.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123