Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your 4 most wanted trackers?

Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Top trackers? I have most of what i want

1.TT
    2.BlackCats
    3.BTV
    4.RevTT (or ScT)
    Im adding a 5. Demonoid

The Chase is Better than the Catch

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    Quote Originally Posted by MEDBEDb View Post
    Well, nobody doesnt have any problems here, at least i think so .. isnt that so guys?
    I don't have that problem as I already said, so stop making yourself look retarded...

Baby On The Way OMFG !

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    alright guys. let's keep this on topic please. i realize everything on FST always gets off topic. Guess I'll have to live with it lol.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    MEDBEDb's Avatar Poster
    mister Ghostbusters, stop posting offtops here, there was a clear topic and u posted sh%t ... so lets guess who is retarded after all... rotfl ))

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    mister Ghostbusters, stop posting offtops here, there was a clear topic and u posted sh%t ... so lets guess who is retarded after all... rotfl ))
    Eh that would be you as I gave a point of view & you said nobody has that point of view so that makes you look retarded.
    Last edited by Ghostbusters; 07-19-2008 at 04:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Baby On The Way OMFG !

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    MEDBEDb's Avatar Poster
    Well, with ur point of view u could have made a list with (in your opinion) ur top rated 4 trackers etc.. but you got the total wrong impression that the user had made this post having some problems, which he didnt, i can assure you ))

And yes, i do accept your apologies sir )) but ill have to undoubtedly decline ur offer, concerning the ftn tracker, which i simply wouldn need in the first place, so use it for somebody in need ;P

good luck m8, nothing personal jk ;P

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Well, with ur point of view u could have made a list with (in your opinion) ur top rated 4 trackers etc.. but you got the total wrong impression that the user had made this post having some problems, which he didnt, i can assure you ))

good luck m8, nothing personal jk ;P
    Is the title of this thread list your favourite 4 top trackers ?

Well let me tell you it's not just in case there is any confusion over that.

In each of you subsequent posts you have made yourself more & more retarded and I get the feeling your not ready to stop yet...

Baby On The Way OMFG !

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    MEDBEDb's Avatar Poster
    Well, i guess you seem a little offended by my sort of negative ftn post, but its ok, and i see you also edited your previous post ... oh well, think as you wish... most wanted doesnt necessary meen now, it could be in the past too .. so please stop your agressively oriented posts .. its not cool.. ok ?

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    1. elek
    2. FSC
    3. Bitmetv
    4. iTS or ScL

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Well, i guess you seem a little offended by my sort of negative ftn post, but its ok, and i see you also edited your previous post ... oh well, think as you wish... most wanted doesnt necessary meen now, it could be in the past too .. so please stop your agressively oriented posts .. its not cool.. ok ?
    I'm not offended in the slightest I'm just enjoying making you look stupid because I don't like your avatar is that ok ?

Baby On The Way OMFG !

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast