Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Backing up xbox 360 games...

Boutros's Avatar Poser BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I always use the .dvd file with imgburn and I have no problems, I just always check on imgburn that the actual layerbreak is 1913760...

Speed was your problem, you should always burn at 2.4x speed. I've used media other than Verbatim such as Ridata and they work fine.

2. Games   -   #12
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I just recently figured out that the .dvd file of the game has some settings in the file already such as the layerbreak so I think that is why it has always worked for me without changing it manually in ImgBurn.

3. Games   -   #13
    I've burned 100s of X360 discs. Everything that has been said so far has merit.

Verbs work well but are expensive. Cheap discs manufactured with Ricoh dye can give open tray errors, but in that case, they'll generally load by leaving the disc in the drive and rebooting. Aone and Aritas are budget discs that have a good rep and I'm happy to buy these.

Burn at 2.4x - 4x in ImgBurn. Always use the .dvd file, and check prior to burning with Xbox Backup Creator or XDVD Mulleter that the image is fully patched and stealthy.

If your burner doesn't auto bit-set, manually change your booktype to DVD-ROM.

If you get power calibration errors, your burner is on the way out - buy a new Pioneer.

Sorry if that's teaching Granny to suck eggs......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12