Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Robocop Vs Terminator Vs Aliens Vs Predator

[BlackAnvil]
    since Vs movies are flavour of the month in hollywood right now, i thought i'd ask if you would like to see:

RoboCop vs Terminator Vs Aliens vs Predator

who do you think would win, and why?

i think Predator, he'd have the edge, cos of his hunting/warrior techniques.
    robocop and terminator would be too slow, but though the aliens know how to scrap, predator would find em a piece of cake.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    These stupid posts just keep coming.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Retired
    yeah stop this bullshit

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    hmmm, i would say that it owuld be a tie between the terminator and the predator. because robocop is part human and could die very easily with the right fire power, the alien is very deadly but only in packs. if its all by itself, it could easily be killed by a assualt rifle of any kind. the terminator is pretty damn indestructible by all means and it takes a hell of alot to kill it. then you have to put it in text what kind of terminator (T800, T1000, or the TX) besides they can easily withstand an alien and robocop. the predator could easily kill robocop and an alien but would have losts of trouble against a terminator.

i wonder what would happen if an alien bursted out of a predator adn what it would look like?

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    well of course aliens would win. Since it would be a whole hive. Robocop has no chance against anybody hes too slow. Terminator depends on which version. Aliens would just rip everybody apart. 1 predator against a swarm will die too.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    robocop would have to win, just on ethical grounds. he's like the Tin Man from the Wizard Of Oz... he's not really human, but he wants to be. he's a robot with a heart of gold.

also, "YOUR MOVE, CREEP!" is a much better catchphrase than anything i've ever heard arnold say.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Originally posted by Gre1@18 August 2003 - 03:17
    I completely agree! These threads on this subject is sensless ans STUPID. Who cares who will win.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    you've prolly always thought these hypothetical "who would win in a fight: fictional character X or fictional character Y?" questions are stupid...

... but then hollywood just goes ahead and validates that kind of nerdy, trekkie-like obsession by spending millions of dollars to make Freddy Vs Jason.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by newcster68+18 August 2003 - 10:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (newcster68 @ 18 August 2003 - 10:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gre1@18 August 2003 - 03:17
    I completely agree&#33; These threads on this subject is sensless ans STUPID. Who cares who will win. [/b][/quote]
    You may think they are stupid but people have the right to post whatever they wish as long as it is within the rules. Everyone has the right to freedom of speach.

IF YOU THINK THEY ARE SILLY AND STUPID DONT READ THEM AND DONT POST IN THE THREAD. SIMPLE.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    gaz_k's Avatar Poster
    but what if there were a whole group of predators, like at the end of predator 2... they would win&#33;

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast