Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Shrinkin' Kazaa-community......

Forum Star
    Originally posted by Makaveli-tha-don@18 August 2003 - 18:09
    also, makaveli, your sig is too big
    i am working on new sig. the new sig will be aming at suckers like u!!!!!!
    @ Makaveli-tha-don: Your sig is way too big; is it that hard to resize it?
    BTW: there is no need for that language.

@ certain members: It might be that the original poster of this topic didn't read the entire forum prior to posting, but that doesn't give anybody the right to attack him/her for it for it; doesn't tolerance keep this board running?

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Anyways....in regards to the title, I have started experimenting on other p2p such as dc++, shareaza and the like. Personally, Shareaza is better in that i know i dont waste time on fakes....albeit slower. But it aint that good to make me uninstall Kazza lite. I still use kazza lite and love it despite wot everyone else says. But i honestly didnt know that others using different p2p rated us really low, the impression i received anyway.

One thing i have noticed tho is that the forum here is much better. The people over there spend half the time slaggin kazza off saying we all dumb etc and cant wait for us to fall down blah blah. I have responded of course...but to come back here finding you guys slaggin each other off... [sigh!]

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    ...but to come back here finding you guys slaggin each other off...  [sigh!]
    {Sorry for that. It's a pity some people here don't know taking prozac would make them more likeable, instead of flaming the board.
    First time ever it happened in a thread i started....}

But thank you for getting back on the initial topic, cos that was my goal, hearing from other movielovers how they experience the (ever-)changing p2p-situation.

Grtz,

Yogi

Btw. I allso still love Kazaa-lite, even though the struggles sometimes.
    But it's free, hey? And all the goodies make mre then up for that........

Will try Shareaza again.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234