Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Check this out :)

merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

Heart

Heya dudes.

Check this out, i think IPTorrents rules
    Very Easy to keep a good ratio using their bonus point system. I normally get 150 bonus points/day.
    Lots of people using IPTorrents now a days, Me too . glad to be a member of IPTorrents.

What you think ? worth to be a member of IPTorrents ?
    Last edited by merwais; 07-20-2008 at 02:00 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    This doesn't mean sh*t,in other words it doesn't mean anything lol
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Be Polite dude, i am just asking FST members opinion, Don't use bad words.

So please next time be polite. thanks for your opinion.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well hmm im sure 2 of the sites in that dont like their full URL posted, so you have fecked up there anyway.

But as the poster 2 above me said, it doeant mean a lot, i bet if you put TL and TPB in there, they would wipe the floor with IPtorrents, but that also doesnt mean IPtorrents is bad or any worse than them.

i just put in BCG and IPtorrents, and hmm we wipe the floor with them, so it doesnt mean anything at all.
    Last edited by stoi; 07-20-2008 at 02:04 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    well hmm im sure 2 of the sites in that dont like their full URL posted, so you have fecked up there anyway.

But as the poster 2 above me said, it doeant mean a lot, i bet if you put TL and TPB in there, they would wipe the floor with IPtorrents, but that also doesnt mean IPtorrents is bad or any worse than them.
    TL - woops, Very True, not TPB ( Private trackers only - demonoid is not private tracker also, they are public ) but for sure TL will crash everyone
    TL is very old tracker and i am very sure TL is very strong.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well i just edited my post above, BCG beats Iptorrents, so whats your point lol

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    never heard of IPT

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    well i just edited my post above, BCG beats Iptorrents, so whats your point lol
    blackcats-games.net is very nice tracker also, I have account with them but their registration is always open

Tudor, Nice

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    hmm no they are not.

We are tightly closed now, and hmm, whats that got to do with anything anyway. if you go back to the max on that graph, we were at .03 a year ago, when we are actually closed up tight for months. since then we have gone down a bit. just over .01 now.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    hmm no they are not.

We are tightly closed now, and hmm, whats that got to do with anything anyway. if you go back to the max on that graph, we were at .03 a year ago, when we are actually closed up tight for months. since then we have gone down a bit. just over .01 now.
    OK m8, then my bad cause i tried 2 times, clicked on register, BCG allowed me to register, Hope they closed registration now

BCG layout is not good, but i can find any game i want. very nice tracker indeed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast