Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Check this out :)

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Going completely offtopic now, getting onto BCG from this lol but oh well wont be the first or the last on FST lol

We were open last week, and let in 11,000 members, but we are tightly shut while we weed out the scum.

and whats so good about a closed reg tracker, to me we tried it and it was fucking boring lol. Everyone that was a member had got every game they wanted, and members that were seeding, couldnt get their ratio up, because no one wanted the games.

And we have a theme comp going atm, it finishes the end of this month, so we will see what sort of entries we get.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    And still the full URLs are there!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    You're a faggot for posting a secret URL and an idiot for comparing sites that are elite and sites that are big and open to almost everyone.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    You're a faggot
    wow, i forgot to say that

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    A classic P2L if there ever was one, and numerous PMs to remind me of that.

Great selection, good speeds, easy to seed back, 0day can take their time in getting there, but it does get there, the place where it fails big time is PC ISO Apps, awful selection, truly awful. Nice selection of XXX though!

It's an OK site if you are just getting into private torrent sites, but give me TL over IPT any time, and anyone can get an IPT invite, about as secure as a leaky bucket with multiple six inch holes.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    LoL,
    Leaky or not, As i know, all trackers are not safe !

FTN or whateva, FTN has a big case then any other tracker, so joining FTN is like enter HELL.

About 20 days ago, FTN was completely shut down by Anti piracy and still anti piracy is tracing who is logging and visiting FTN.

So, don't think a tracker is leaky or not. Content means everything for a tracker !

IF you register to a tracker and you use their forum, it doesn't mean you are actually on a tracker, you should use forums like FST !

I can get inside FTN anytime i want, they have nothing inside as i told you guys before.

All their contents are in ScT - IPT - TL - RevTT + much more then FTN, you can join these trackers easily, then why on earth you have to join FTN ? LoL

IPT - TL - SCC rules on the NET !

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Somebody's a fanboy...

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12