Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: ScT birthday

I honestly can't wait for this.

I know a lot of people are getting prepared to buffer like mad!

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    How do you prepare to buffer?

I'd be happy if the surprise was a rule that stopped people from overbuffering.

Either that or open bar.

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    gold24's Avatar israel forever BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    no israel isnt banned u can even select it on the registarting site
    u sure?

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    Dr_Green_Thumb's Avatar Mangina BT Rep: +4
    I get to spank DjGrrr 1st

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    Dr_Green_Thumb's Avatar Mangina BT Rep: +4
    I get to spank DjGrrr 1st

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    All countries have bad apples, just that as a percentage some come out very badly compared to the average, why is that??
    There's no decent internet connection in some countries and people don't want to feel left out. I mean if a Swede is able to nicely buffer up his accounts, why shouldn't they? Also, in some countries kids are taught to steal, kill and cheat from their early childhood.

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    ??

we still get cheats on BCG where you dont even need to frigging cheat.

all it is is GREED, and not wanting to share back, or spend any time on the torrents, its got fuck all to so with them wanting a buffer or they got taught to do it.

and if they are getting taught to do it, then fuck them, let the banning begin.

(btw we do not ban any countries, but after that post, Brazil, Israel, Poland to name but 3, may very well be on the agenda)

fucking excuses.

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I doubt it's greed. I always imagined that an average cheater doesn't even care about torrenting - he doesn't leech or seed. It's just a game for him. The faster he gets the cool new userclass and all the perks that come with it, the prouder he's of himself. But that's just the way I see it. The same goes for most of the seedbox guys. I mean what's the point of leeching a file, overseeding it to 600% and then deleting it? I would think you leech torrents to use them.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678