Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My GoodBye?

BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Hello All,

I have been at FST for a little over a year now. I have had some good experiences and some bad experiences. But the time has come for me to say GoodBye. Do not worry,I will return. But I'm afraid that my return will not be soon.Starting July 25 I will be gone for 9 to 12 months. I will try to visit whenever possible. I will miss many here,and there are a few others who I am happy to leave. I am posting this topic in this section because many of my friends are active mostly in this section. I have had many great memories from the torrent world,but I have been neglecting the more important things in life.I would like to give a few special thank yous to a few people who have really helped med here...

1. Bblogs - You taught me how to use torrents! I don't know if you still post here,haven't seen you in a while.. But Thanks for getting me started.

2.maddoxro - I really appreciate your kindness and help. You have been a true friend here.

3.raj3186 - I don't think he visits here that much anymore,But he was a awesome friend. He always found a way to bring a smile to my face.

4.Sylar666 - You are one of the maturest and experienced users I know. You have always given me fantastic advice on any issues I have had in real life or in the torrent world.

5.Zeus - You have always encouraged me to do what I believe in. You really,really were a great friend.

6.squirr3l - I saw you around here when I started torrenting. We got to be friends when we staffed at a tracker. I Will miss your short posts and witty humor. Don't go too crazy while I'm gone.

7.Snap3r - You don't post much here anymore but I still see you at other places.. We have developed a very close friendship. You have always been there for me when I was down. I will remember you for that and all of the many other wonderful things you have done.

8.Fire63 - There was a time when we were very close. There was a time when we were great friends. That time seems to have passed. But I wish you luck as I know things have occurred that many could not handle. See You One day...

I could go on forever. But I will just list the others from now on..

t0mmy,titofat,Sanka113,SAM,superclover,alex,Respawn,rotem1984,rovama,ideto,Hunim,SkyW,
    Tudor,fstokebanget,jwsisliving1,MaaxHimself,Magnum,PolarBear,CheeseMan,cristina1,
    dunson,Enlightened,exwkaikotero,Fisherman,DjDjazzer,Nemrod,ajsi,DeadCell,F3n1x,
    Luchohhh,ROFL-LOL,grimms,F.B.I.,jam0980tr,WiseD,JROQuin and so many others from here...

Thanks for the times guys...
    Last edited by markupmaster; 07-20-2008 at 06:32 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Good luck to ya; hope to see you here again

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    It's not too late for you to realise you have more important stuffs happening in real life.
    Good luck to you

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ideto's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    A few months ago, I promised myself I would stop posting and visiting FST, but I have to post here, and only here.
    markup is a great guy, I still remember the first time I talked to him, at this GREAT IC.
    We all know that order your great projects is hard, and that takes a lot of time, even with so great people by your side, so I wish the best luck in world.
    I won't miss your amount of post's, I am sure with only a few you will still be 'THE MARKUP'.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Zeus1's Avatar The Pirate God BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    i wish you all the best in anything you do in the future:-)

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    DeadCell's Avatar *sigh*
    oh my god mate, i really didnt think you actually meant it....ffs....argue man, dont go! Who else am i gonna shred with a chainsaw in irc?

Take it easy bro,
    //DC//

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Mate, i wish you all the best and good luck with for your life future.
    You are a really great person, and i am sure that there is not a single challenge that you can`t handle it. I hope that we will be able to talk in future and remain friends
    May that you accomplice everything you want in life.

Goodbye, my friend

PS: who knows, maybe some day we will meet
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    bye

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Best of the lucks, my friend.
    Try to visit the sites we share, good things will come.
    A hug.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I first became aware of you on your blog and there and in various places around the interweb I have seen how you have gone out of your way to try and help others.

I for one am sorry to see you go.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast