Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Skank of the month

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    It is covered in filth. The filthy water cannot possible get one clean. It's unpossible.

I don't think I've taken a bath since my Mammy was bathing me.

Three minute showers ftw.

yo

2. Lounge   -   #82
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    I like a nice long shower. It's my sanctuary.

-bd

3. Lounge   -   #83
    Acid_death69's Avatar confuddled?!
    showers are the nuts! but i end up staying in for like 15 mins and there aint no hot water left for anyone else hehehehehe

My name is Dan for the people who care!

4. Lounge   -   #84
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    No no no, baths it's always been and baths it always will be. We never had a shower at home when I was a kid.

Bath time happens in the morning because that's the only time when I am alone in the flat and can perform my ablutions and do my lady things without getting yelled at to find stuff or asked what I'm doing and why every 5 minutes. Admittedly would be much better to have it at night before you get into bed, but needs must.

Baths work in conjunction with soap. Soap holds the dirt away from you by forming a structure around it which is attracted to water on the outside but hydrophobic on the inside. The inside is where the dirt sits. The soap also repels itself, thus staying dissolved in the water. In effect, you may be sat in the bath surrounded by dirt, but the soap and dirt complexes are held away from you and in the water quite effectively by something known as the natural order of the universe.

You bunch of freakin' mongoloids .

5. Lounge   -   #85
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    I agree with the soapy alien girl

6. Lounge   -   #86
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    No no no, baths it's always been and baths it always will be. We never had a shower at home when I was a kid.

Bath time happens in the morning because that's the only time when I am alone in the flat and can perform my ablutions and do my lady things without getting yelled at to find stuff or asked what I'm doing and why every 5 minutes. Admittedly would be much better to have it at night before you get into bed, but needs must.

Baths work in conjunction with soap. Soap holds the dirt away from you by forming a structure around it which is attracted to water on the outside but hydrophobic on the inside. The inside is where the dirt sits. The soap also repels itself, thus staying dissolved in the water. In effect, you may be sat in the bath surrounded by dirt, but the soap and dirt complexes are held away from you and in the water quite effectively by something known as the natural order of the universe.

Quite the most convincing argument for having a bath ever.

Fantastic.

7. Lounge   -   #87
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

It's a lot harder to drink wine in the shower.

fixed

8. Lounge   -   #88
    Acid_death69's Avatar confuddled?!

got us told

My name is Dan for the people who care!

9. Lounge   -   #89
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    I don't like baths.

Sitting in a pool of your own shite is bad enough. Making it soapy shite doesn't really improve the situation for me but to each their own.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

10. Lounge   -   #90
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

Quite the most convincing argument for having a bath ever.

Fantastic.
    Meh.

There is a film on top of the water. Bather exits and must come up through the film like a duck from a mossy pond. There's no way to avoid it.

Bathes suck. Fact.

yo

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast