Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Split BT invites.

Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I am sick of the 'morality police' spamming all the trade and account give away topics. Can you do something about it?

The best idea I had was creating a forum where the anti-traders just cannot post. Make an anti-trade post here and it gets deleted and you are disabled from this part of the forum. Let the hate brigade see it, just don't let them post: it will drive them crazy!

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    i agree . its lame when people start flaming traders when the site (FST ) actually allows it

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    It goes both ways. The tards flame each other. Traders/Anti Traders.
    All fuckwits. They are as bad as each other. It's like a zoo in there.
    Now go away.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    It goes both ways. The tards flame each other. Traders/Anti Traders.
    All fuckwits. They are as bad as each other. It's like a zoo in there.
    It's more like an asylum. Some people go to zoos for their own enjoyment as a vacation get-away.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

Plus won. I agree with that. As long as the mentalists stay in the asylum let them kill each other.
    Now go away.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyX View Post
    I am sick of the 'morality police' spamming all the trade and account give away topics. Can you do something about it?

The best idea I had was creating a forum where the anti-traders just cannot post. Make an anti-trade post here and it gets deleted and you are disabled from this part of the forum. Let the hate brigade see it, just don't let them post: it will drive them crazy!
    Fuck off and die, soon. You selfish bastard.

"I want to trade invites to private trackers and people don't like me doing it and are nasty to me."

Good, cunt. I don't want pricks like you fucking about with my security and privacy.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyX View Post

Fuck off and die, soon. You selfish bastard.

"I want to trade invites to private trackers and people don't like me doing it and are nasty to me."

Good, cunt. I don't want pricks like you fucking about with my security and privacy.

Thanks for the reasoned reply.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Why would I give you a reasoned reply, I think you're a cunt. I'm pretty sure I made that clear enough.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    I was talking about the actual argument you put forth (security and privacy) and I will deal with it when the time is right in the BT section. The time will be soon.

The rest of your post is not for me to deal with as the rules of FST clearly apply: if they do not then expect a reply in kind.

Rule 8 - Profanity There will be no excessive use of profanity. Please keep all foul language to a minimum. Action will be taken against those who choose to disobey, no exceptions.

Rule 9 - Racism/Discrimination/Insults There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) of this forum. The use of racial, ethnic, gender based insults, contents or discriminatory comments of any kind will not be allowed or tolerated. Expect action against you if you do.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Now go away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast