Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Urgent Sample Needed

Poster
    i need a sample for the widescreen matrix reloaded cause i dont know wich one to buy widescreen or fullscreen

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    BUY the Widescreen Edition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can dowload the sample from suprnova.org

Its 16 megs! and looks fucking awesome

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    BUY the Widescreen Edition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can dowload the sample from suprnova.org

Its 16 megs! and looks fucking awesome

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    I have an enormous tv and I still, to this day, don't understand why they even make widescreen. It's so lame. Go with the fullscreen if you're preordering a dvd.

edit: and in the downloadable widescreen version you can't see the cut on Neo's hand after he blocks the sword. Kinda sucks.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    gumbydancin Posted on 18 August 2003 - 10:46

edit: and in the downloadable widescreen version you can't see the cut on Neo's hand after he blocks the sword. Kinda sucks.

I have the widescreen and I can see when they cut his hand u just got a bad copy or something.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    if i go with widescreen is it gonna be the same size (screen size) as the da duck versions

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by gumbydancin@18 August 2003 - 15:46
    I have an enormous tv and I still, to this day, don't understand why they even make widescreen. It's so lame. Go with the fullscreen if you're preordering a dvd.

ever noticed that you cant see every thing in the seen? i dont like the idea that the movie get cut off on the sides...

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I do agree tho I wish that I get better resolutions than fullscreen ones so my encodes look better with more screen.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by timeisntreal+19 August 2003 - 14:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (timeisntreal @ 19 August 2003 - 14:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gumbydancin@18 August 2003 - 15:46
    I have an enormous tv and I still, to this day, don&#39;t understand why they even make widescreen.&nbsp; It&#39;s so lame.&nbsp; Go with the fullscreen if you&#39;re preordering a dvd.

edit:&nbsp; and in the downloadable widescreen version you can&#39;t see the cut on Neo&#39;s hand after he blocks the sword.&nbsp; Kinda sucks.
    ever noticed that you cant see every thing in the seen? i dont like the idea that the movie get cut off on the sides... [/b][/quote]
    ur going with fullscreen or widescreen ?

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by neotheone@18 August 2003 - 15:40
    i need a sample for the widescreen matrix reloaded cause i dont know wich one to buy widescreen or fullscreen
    depends what kind of tv u r gonna watch it on

proud to be american

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast