Thread: Access denied on Bittorrent?

komrad
    Hi all,

On my desktop computer, bittorrent is fine. The same download works and i'm using the same internet, but on this laptop i just got, the status for the download becomes "access denied" and the download stops after about a minute of downloading. Then if i click "force start" or "start", it downloads for about another minute then goes back to the access denied. How can i fix this?

Thanks in advance.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    F B I got you!!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by komrad View Post
    Hi all,

On my desktop computer, bittorrent is fine. The same download works and i'm using the same internet, but on this laptop i just got, the status for the download becomes "access denied" and the download stops after about a minute of downloading. Then if i click "force start" or "start", it downloads for about another minute then goes back to the access denied. How can i fix this?

Thanks in advance.
    Do u get that error in tracker status or what? have u tryed to disable your firewall and see if that helps..

what client u use for torrents?

try installing best torrent client utorrent and see if that helps too.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    You joined this site in November 2007, and this is the first post you make? -.-

Anyways, what client are you using?

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.