Thread: need help with choosing a seedbos

yes ive been reading a lot of posts and looking at different sites,
    i live in the u.s., i was looking for a basic seedbox, nothing fancy or expensive and something a newb can use cause im slow sometimes. was looking at ovh rps1 as a starter so i can see how it works but i hear that they only let certain countries use them. can i use them? also leaseweb looks good but i want to get something cheap before i upgrade to something i decided to be a good investment in. i cant upload much cause i get i guess its called a cap on my connection and my internet becomes slow or unusable at times.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    lease web will run you ~$50 month but its VERY fast but only 2TB limit on express series

ovh is supposed to allowing us in september i think

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'm using a leaseweb express server. I am very happy with it. Speeds are fine and good customer service. Only concern is that 2TB limit, it does get approached quickly I've reached 1.7TB in only 2 weeks.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    ^ dude thats killer .. 1.7TB in 2 weeks

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    LeaseWeb indeed has very stable support. In the small time that I used them, I experienced only one small DNS outage (lasted about 30 minutes), but other than that they are quite fast and stable.

they didn't built Rome in one day

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    LeaseWeb indeed has very stable support. In the small time that I used them, I experienced only one small DNS outage (lasted about 30 minutes), but other than that they are quite fast and stable.
    Agreed ^^^, (without any outages tho) never had a problem with them.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Is it true that, leaseweb are stop supporting torrent activity within their server? or is it something old and never followed by the users?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    ^ dude thats killer .. 1.7TB in 2 weeks
    its upload and download though
    i be lurking