Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reading Festival

4play's Avatar knob jockey
    I just went on ebay and got my tickets for reading festival. should be three days of good music, cheap beer and hopefully nice weather.

so what does eveyone recommend i take.
    I have:

beer
    food
    a tent
    + a few illicit substances

any other recommendations????

2. Music   -   #2
    toilet paper is essential at a festival apparently
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Music   -   #3
    toilet paper is essential at a festival apparently
    you have to have something to throw at the shit bands

4. Music   -   #4
    i&#39;ve only got a friday ticket, so i&#39;m gonna get the train up there early friday, go in, get pissed, go see the bands, get pissed again, go home next morning, go to work in the evening

i&#39;m taking:
    beer
    much
    and obviously don&#39;t forget the rizla

5. Music   -   #5
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Is anyone planning on staying sober enough to return home with a nice bootleg for those of us who cannot go?

Think about your friends here&#33; You can go without alcohol (and a few illicit substances) for the weekend ......we would all be very grateful&#33;

CrumbCat

6. Music   -   #6
    so i&#39;m gonna get the train up there early friday
    check the http://www.thamestrains.co.uk/ site. there are major track repais in the reading area so you might have problems.

Think about your friends here&#33; You can go without alcohol (and a few illicit substances) for the weekend&nbsp; ......we would all be very grateful&#33;
    your nuts a whole weekend. i might possibly be able to make a bootleg pissed what do you reckon.

7. Music   -   #7
    Originally posted by 4play@18 August 2003 - 17:06
    check the http://www.thamestrains.co.uk/ site. there are major track repais in the reading area so you might have problems.
    nah, i&#39;m clear, i was a bit worried when i heard about lack of trains to reading during the festival a few weeks ago, but that&#39;s a different line, anyway, i live so close to reading i could always get a lift, or the bus or something

8. Music   -   #8
    make sure u take ur own beer, a fucking pint over there is like £3-4 quid

and a tent , a nice one, bare bog roll throwing, but thats the fun of it

9. Music   -   #9
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Originally posted by 4play@18 August 2003 - 10:06
    so i&#39;m gonna get the train up there early friday

Think about your friends here&#33; You can go without alcohol (and a few illicit substances) for the weekend ......we would all be very grateful&#33;
    your nuts a whole weekend. i might possibly be able to make a bootleg pissed what do you reckon.
    I say Go For It&#33;

Should be interesting

CrumbCat

10. Music   -   #10
    When we went to Reading a couple of years back we found that the need for clean clothing, food, sleep (and therefore a tent) etc. was inversely proportional to the amount of beer and illicit substances we took with us. So if you&#39;ve got a big enough cache, you can forget about the rest&#33; It should make packing less stressful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast