Thread: Suprnova.org

well here is the problem, i go to suprnova.org to download a game and it doesnt work, i was thinking it was just me but i dont know

whenever the little box comes up saying that it couldnt work for some reason and then it says that there isnt a folder , so i tried to create a folder in the place of it but it wont let me, it says i dont have access to it , so if anyone could please tell me if theyre having similar problems or if you know how to fix it

thanks

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    post this on a bt forum they might give shit and not in there games forums moron. this has realitivly nuthing to do with games except that it was a game that u tried to download.

3. Games   -   #3
    happened to me but i tryed saving the torrent on my computer and then double clicked on the torrent then it worked for me you should try if that works!

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    I did what AznRocky did, I was having similar problems. Right Click, Save Target As- and then opened it when it finished. For some reason that worked.

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by Schuler@18 August 2003 - 23:54
    I did what AznRocky did, I was having similar problems. Right Click, Save Target As- and then opened it when it finished. For some reason that worked.
    your welcome

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by Pitbul@18 August 2003 - 16:03
    post this on a bt forum they might give shit and not in there games forums moron. this has realitivly nuthing to do with games except that it was a game that u tried to download.
    4. There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) including the use of photos containing obscene, grotesque or bare nudity in this forum. Please keep photos of this nature within the Lounge area. Nudity may not exceed topless in nature unless the lower extremeties are covered. Nudity posts can be edited or removed as deemed necessary by a Mod or Admin without question.
    and you other dudes, thanks for you help

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by djnautica+19 August 2003 - 02:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (djnautica &#064; 19 August 2003 - 02:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pitbul@18 August 2003 - 16:03
    4. There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) including the use of photos containing obscene, grotesque or bare nudity in this forum. Please keep photos of this nature within the Lounge area. Nudity may not exceed topless in nature unless the lower extremeties are covered. Nudity posts can be edited or removed as deemed necessary by a Mod or Admin without question.
    [/b][/quote]
    right on&#33; B) B) B)

*Is it neccesary to quote this type of thing? Maybe warnings should be added to the accounts of those who quote the crap as well.

8. Games   -   #8
    suprnova is pissing me off none of it is working for me

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    So discuss it at a supernova forum. As suggested.

Or at least use the "other peer to peer" section.