Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: annoyed with blackcats

kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by mafija View Post
    Yeee.We all feel your pain and anger.
    apparently you cant read for two shits...again

im not angry or pained over this, simply annoyed (in case you didnt catch the title of the thread)

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Why the need to partial leech/seed in BCG?

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    mafija's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    apparently you have the problem to understand what i'm trying to say to you,or you dont want[which is probably true]cry baby.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    It's only a warning... Warnings are meant to alert you of a wrongdoing, such as partial seeding on BCG. It's not the end of the world and is hardly a big deal as long as you follow through on fixing the problem or learn from your mistake. After all, warnings will eventually expire, and you will not normally face severe consequences unless you rack in multiple offences.

The rule on partial seeding makes sense on that tracker because everyones overall ratio doesn't give any benefits. You need to seed each and every torrent to 1, or for the required time. Partial seeding serves no purpose because you aren't getting the complete program you supposedly 'want', and it makes there appear to be more leechers than in reality. Hopefully you've come to realize this from the warning, and in the future you won't have to go through the trouble of partial seeding to increase your ratio, and you can just grab whatever games actually interest you.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    It's only a warning... Warnings are meant to alert you of a wrongdoing, such as partial seeding on BCG. It's not the end of the world and is hardly a big deal as long as you follow through on fixing the problem or learn from your mistake. After all, warnings will eventually expire, and you will not normally face severe consequences unless you rack in multiple offences.

The rule on partial seeding makes sense on that tracker because everyones overall ratio doesn't give any benefits. You need to seed each and every torrent to 1, or for the required time. Partial seeding serves no purpose because you aren't getting the complete program you supposedly 'want', and it makes there appear to be more leechers than in reality. Hopefully you've come to realize this from the warning, and in the future you won't have to go through the trouble of partial seeding to increase your ratio, and you can just grab whatever games actually interest you.
    i appreciate your input on the subject

i really dont have any intention of downloading all of what they expect me to download though

lol i guess ill see if im banned in a week...my money is on yes

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Well sorry if I discourage u but this happens when u dont read the rules...
    And y on earth did u do partial seeding? Thats pretty useless there.
    And yes warning will warn u of wrong activity jst re-read the rules, make sure u respect them and Itll be ok. I once had a warning at BCG for requesting seeding on the torrent comment and was once demoted to Kitty Litter cuz I DL 10 games at a time (which counted as 10 HitnRuns for the moment)
    So anything can happen to anyone, no point crying

The Chase is Better than the Catch

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali-g View Post
    Well sorry if I discourage u but this happens when u dont read the rules...
    And y on earth did u do partial seeding? Thats pretty useless there.
    And yes warning will warn u of wrong activity jst re-read the rules, make sure u respect them and Itll be ok. I once had a warning at BCG for requesting seeding on the torrent comment and was once demoted to Kitty Litter cuz I DL 10 games at a time (which counted as 10 HitnRuns for the moment)
    So anything can happen to anyone, no point crying
    what the fuck is the point of telling me to read the rules after the fact? i was obviously made aware of the rules when i got the message that i pasted in the original post.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Live and learn m8
    In future maybe you will spend a few minutes of your time reading rules and finding out how the tracker wants members to conduct them selves on sites then you not have waste time posting on here.
    I bet you spent more time going over this topic reading replies and reposting than if you had spent some effort on signing up to the site
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    you want me to ban your fucking account instead, STFU its against the rules, maybe you should fucking read them sometime.

and lets face it, warnings mean feck all on BCG.

now back to bed for me, i get up after 3 hours and see this crap, fucking cry baby, get over it, you got a slap on the wrist ffs.

Well now your banned.

1: for defying the rules

2: for crying like a baby on a public forum

3: because im in a fucking bad mood now.
    Last edited by stoi; 07-24-2008 at 09:23 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    The first post by Stoi that sound angry.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast