Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: annoyed with blackcats

GXice's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Whoops, you're right Reban. My mistake. Packs allow partial seeding, the rest dont. I'm not a member of BCG, I'm only arguing the hypothetical.
    Last edited by GXice; 07-24-2008 at 03:13 PM.
    Eventually, a person who wears two faces forgets which one is real.

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    Eargasm's Avatar Whoa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GXice View Post
    Don't they have NDS Packs? I certainly don't need every single game in a pack, especially if there are several. But yes, I get your point.
    they allow partial seeding on packs.. you obviously didn't read the thread before posting cause its been stated here in this thread.
    Do they allow partial seeding when you just want to download the info/crack? I'm not a member. I had an opportunity to join, but they said I needed to "buy an email".

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    raban, go take in the rabo

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Car crash thread.

At the OP, you were wrong this time.

To those others dissenting, you all have a history of bashing BCG, and poor Stoi got caught up in the emotion of the thread, take a back seat and take the wee one out for a walk and calm down.

And some posters obviously post just to wind others up, sad fact of life.

Nothing further can be gained from this thread being left open, matter is closed and it's now just a flame fest, it should be closed.

Have a nice day.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    I had a sneaky smoke in my mate's car after he told me not to.
    did you pretend to be a girl?
    So that was you stroking my leg. I do make a pretty lady to be fair.
    Now go away.

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Wow this took off, and yes I did actually go out, went up the hills for some frsh air and peace and quiet (and to loose a few lbs hopefully.

Ok.

NDS packs have always been mulri rared.

so a 10 pack will be rared into 15meg pieces.

this stops partial seeding.

But we are allowing packs now to be torrentzipped individually, we take the 20:1 seeder/leecher off these, so it doesnt matter if someone partial seeds or not, the seeders will still get their SP.

Usually if you dont download the nfo your seen as complete anyway by the tracker, the nfo is that small its pretty much insignificant.

and last time i checked, cracks are within the ISO which is inside rars, so you cant download just the crack, without the game.

But these were Wii games, 1 disc games (multi rared scene releases), where she had downloaded 200meg, and seeded up to 7gig on them.

whats the point (well i know what the point is, but whats the point of doing it on BCG.)

and i know i said i wouldnt explain it here, that was when i was pissed off and trying to prove a point, ive calmed down a lot now, and i do like this place remember.

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    for the love of God... i really don't understand shit of what's going on here.

Stoi *is* the nicest site owner i ever came across, and besides that an excellent member of this community.
    He runs the best torrent site for gamers that exists, and has been putting a lot of work in rewarding and helping users with worse connections to make his site fair for everyone.
    Now, someone comes whine in public about CLEARLY breaking a rule that is specified at the site's rules, and people come defend her ?? wft is going on ? and take piss on the site owner?

yes, stoi did wrong. He should have banned her faster than he did. She got what she deserved.

u fucking morons are the ones who give a bad name to this forum at many trackers. after reading this, i have each minute less arguments to contest them.
    Completely echoed my thoughts there. Amen brother,AMEN!

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    They were Wii games so they are at max 4.5g. Stoi said she has upped up to 7g on the 200mb she downloaded of each game. Surely the buffer she built up through partial seeding would allow her to download the games in full (which is what she was asked to do) and she would still have had a better than 1.1 ratio at the end of it.

She obviously doesn't want the account so what is the point of this thread?

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well before this does get closed. because i have a feeling it will.

I just want to apologise for my initial post in this thread, its not like me at all and i just lost it completely.

if you go back through all my 4000+ posts on here and BCG, i think you will be hard pushed to find 1 swear word (i know you will so dont try to prove me wrong lol).

It was totally out of charachter, and not the way i usually go about things. But i still stand by the principles behind the first post, the warn, and the ban for this user. I am only apologising for the manner in which i came accross.

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Read 2 pages of this and couldn't be bothered..

Point is, if you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

They have their own rules which can state whatever the hell they like. It's their site. You can't fit in with what they want you to? Don't register. It's as simple as that. They warned you for breaking THEIR rules.. Live with it.. It's just a warning..

Oh, and if you can't download what they want you to, then that's just tough luck IMO.. Rules are rules... (And on top of that, I really truly believe hardly anyone on this bboard could really "feel for you" in this matter.. We get fkloads of "pissed off" posts here.. They all die off. Probably for a reason).

Locked.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011