Thread: Simon Cowell Is The Best

Just want 2 say how much of a fan i am of Simon Cowell...

2. Music   -   #2
    Poster
    aww cmon man this gay guy is getting 100 thou per episode for just saying blah blah you suck or worst singer in the world fuck him

3. Music   -   #3
    Very Large Member
    Trust me,he is amusing at first but his put-downs and insults soon become very irritating.
    Anybody can be rude.

4. Music   -   #4
    Trust me,he is amusing at first but his put-downs and insults soon become very irritating.
    Anybody can be rude. 
    I agree,

but u must admit half the people on these Pop Idol type shows can't sing, and Simon Cowell is just telling them the truth.. i can't beleve so many stupid teens think they can sing...

5. Music   -   #5
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Simon Cowell is f*cking hillarious...I can't wait for his appearance in Scary Movie 3

In Australia we have a person Ian "Dicko" Dickson...he does that exact same thing that Simon did...he has some of the greatest calls..for one is..."Normally people who are ugly have voices who make up for it...but sadly your voice isn't that great*...

6. Music   -   #6
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@17 August 2003 - 00:18
    Normally people who are ugly have voices who make up for it...but sadly your voice isn't that great
    Yawn That's mild compared to the Cowell tongue - Often imitated, never surpassed

IMHO Pop Idol itself is like Popstars with a new & improved pop flavour which (like most music today) is in reality the same BS under a different image. Cowell's probably the only reason why I get interested into it - It is surprisingly entertaining (but bleeding obvious) when you put such a no-BS judge with some people who can't sing for shit.

When we get lines like this, you've got to wonder what he's got lined up next
    "I don't think I've met anyone in London with a worse voice - And London's a pretty big city"

7. Music   -   #7
    gaz_k's Avatar Poster
    yeah, simon rules.. he soo funny, especially stayin cool n calm whilst the contestant is gettin well rooty n gettin pissed off, his calmness just winds them up more.

he just sayin what veryone else thinking... i try to base myself on him... he a great model for younger kids of today

8. Music   -   #8
    Yea Simon Cowell is the original, ppl try 2 b like him but theyre never gona b as gd as him!

9. Music   -   #9
    the only reason I watch the show is to see simon rip into people if he wasent on I wouldent watch it....