Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Most promising tracker?

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    me has too pics...

l33t@$$only.cum

wannabel33t.cum

Quote Originally Posted by Tanuki View Post
    Of course I am biased in this case, but I think the biggest surprise within the next few month will be: AceTorrents.

editZ:

Why? For a few weeks we are testing an automatic release uploader. It is not 100% perfect yet, but improving from week to week. Even now we quite often outrace SCC or lose only by a few seconds. Not that I really understand why pre-times are that important.

Pretimes aren't important, they are for kids that like to brag on their epenis.

two facts -

most, if not all, tracker that race on pretime have shitty community.

most, if not all, community based tracker don't race for pretimes.
    Last edited by squirr3l; 07-25-2008 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Tanuki's Avatar Poster
    Hi squirr3l,
    as I said: As a member who wants to download xxxx I could not care less whether it is available 1 minute or 10 minutes after pre. But strangely quite a few people do care. Nevertheless, it is a good benchmark for our auto uploader. And of course, it does not measure the quality of our community. But it allows staff a rough estimation where we stand technically. One of the earliest results of the first auto uploader tests was the decision to get a new, faster seedbox.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    A lot of trackers use scripts to hash/upload, if you weren't aware.

they didn't built Rome in one day

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    black cats games for sure

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Tanuki's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    A lot of trackers use scripts to hash/upload, if you weren't aware.
    Never said we are the first.

I even saw one of those scripts. Medicore at best. But this is not the point. The topic of this thread is 'Most promising tracker'. I think AceT was in coma for quite some time, but awoke recently. The uploader is only the most prominent part at the moment.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    SCC. Simply an amazing site. Going to go very far. I wouldn't be surprised if it went fully freeleech in a years time and permanently shut its doors for good. It has faster pre's than FTN too.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    AuthorityC's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    scc has the potential but it doesn't seem he's doing something about it.
    bcg is gonna be the best tracker in my opinion but will still be placed low in the tracker levels.
    i guess it's gonna stay to way it is on a major scale.
    ~ Looking for seedbox access or partnership. PM me.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    Quote Originally Posted by AuthorityC View Post
    scc has the potential but it doesn't seem he's doing something about it.
    bcg is gonna be the best tracker in my opinion but will still be placed low in the tracker levels.
    i guess it's gonna stay to way it is on a major scale.
    Yeah, you actually right. I bet if they announced it tomorrow though you would see people put "wishing for SCC" in their sig's or a billion SCC invite threads

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    My vote goes for SCC, also agree with lukee about his bet, if SCC close its doors you could see billion entry for SCC invite threads! SCC is best by far for me.

my 2 cent

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    ScT for me. Why this is still only level 5 amazes me (and I think it deserves a post about this).

Fastest speeds on any tracker by a mile and getting faster: where else will you see a torrent being leeched at 50,000kB by more than one person?

Fastest pre's are what defines a scene tracker and ScT is the best. Outrageous amount of content and has some pretty special packs and losts of them as well. It also has more new content every day than any other comparable tracker (I threw in comparable to stop a what/waffles or crappy public tracker comparison).

FAP! FAP! FAP!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast