Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Most promising tracker?

MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Hi, wot d'ya lads think its the most promising tracker now? Wot 1 will worth the most in les say 2-3 years time? Wot tracker will go up the What Trackers Are Worth [With Reviews and Ratings] list and wot 1 will go down? And post some reasons too please.
    Cheers

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    SDBits

Based on the success of HDBits, the non-scene rules that demand high quality uploads, the great experienced staff and the size the x264 over xvid rules, I think they offer something great.
    Last edited by dunson; 07-25-2008 at 02:43 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I think FSC will keep getting harder to get into as they already have a tight knit community with not much chance of joining.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    waki's Avatar HA!
    ScL & iTS

i really like ScL's community, friendly staff, great IRC. content is growing, pres is much better then used to (16:14 <@ScL-Bot> New Torrent:.:[XYZ]
    16:15 <@ScL-Bot> Uploaded 8 seconds after pre. - forexample).

iTS is all about sharing, everyone can upload, which is a really great idea. i've found some unique stuff there + the forums are great.
    you can't spell ballin' without allin

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    TC? Perhaps TC will succeed and be the be all and end all for movies. It's a great site, with lots of incentive to upload and download. The only thing they need to work on perhaps is the layout and making it invite only as soon as they reach their target amount of users.

I can see it beating goem by a lot.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Legion's Avatar Made in China BT Rep: +1
    SDBits since you asked for promising, I think you're reffering to rather new trackers out there.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    SCL looks nice, and that's all it offers for now...
    They have a lot of work to do...

On the other hand, SDBits is much more closer to achieve something...
    I'm here for the chicks...

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    aaatoel's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    SCL looks kinda dead to me although the community is strong ang helpful (unfortunately not all of the staffers are that friendly and patient) and the attitude of iTS staff isn't the more friendly you can get and too leet-wannabe! I agree that SDBits seems very promising and TC as well! iPwn could be big in the future but I think they uploaders asap!
    Stop chasing, start living!!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I still believe that if they manage things in the right way iTS and SCL will be top sites.
    They are building the whole structure beginning from the bases: good and trusty members, strong community feeling, nice environment and friendly staff, among other things.
    IŽd bet my balls they will get it sooner or later, if they persist and are loyal to their original idea.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    I still believe that if they manage things in the right way iTS and SCL will be top sites.
    They are building the whole structure beginning from the bases: good and trusty members, strong community feeling, nice environment and friendly staff, among other things.
    IŽd bet my balls they will get it sooner or later, if they persist and are loyal to their original idea.
    Agreed^^^, they are building a solid base, not every site takes off right from the get-go. Takes a while to get things in order and to proceed forward.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast