Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [req] since everybody is in the mood i'd like ftn too :)

BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    eh eh eh.. i'm jokin, i don't want ftn, i'd probably waste it away, but i see so many noobs asking for it that i'd love to make them feel some pain

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Not to call you out or anything, but why? Don't hate on someone just because they desire something you might not. We all have our silly desires. I remember a while back I begged my parents for a cell phone b/c it was one of the first to have mobile internet and I claimed I "needed" it. In reality, it's just saying we really want it. I don't understand the hostility towards people who really want something just because someone else might not. You don't "need" ftn? So then move along..

You're acting just like the time the iPhone came out and I talked shit about it making fun of it when in reality I was just jealous because I was under a contract and couldn't get one.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by jokzor View Post

that was totally out of context LOL it was a manifesto of what people were pointing out :p, nothing more, i'm innocent, i sware!
    Pretty hard to take that out of context.You're screwed.

And you need to learn the meaning of manifesto.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Not to call you out or anything, but why? Don't ...
    i'm not hostile towards them, i find funny plenty of them asking for ftn the last days with no care for how many already are in, that's not all but i don't know how to explain, it's kinda strange i have never seen the forum plagued like this and it's like everyone's greed poped out, i don't know how to put it to words :p
    anyways i would give it away, before saying my e-penis is bigger than yours of course, but would give it away
    and also i do this because i'm bored and have plenty of free time, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Pretty hard to take that out of context.You're screwed.

And you need to learn the meaning of manifesto.
    i really don't know the menaning of manifesto but it sounded good :p
    now about the context was saying like:

"there's tl, there are a lot of 9/10 ranking trackers were its easy to signup that will offer you all and more than what ftn has to give, so lets forget about how hard it is to get in there and join easier trackers that will be just as good, and live peacefully forever "

i hope now everyone knows what i mean, no offense to ftn
    Last edited by jokzor; 07-26-2008 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Close this and say bye bye

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudor View Post
    bye bye to what?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post

Just curious ... what DO you need to invite someone to FTN ?

2 Days of Intensive Interrogation on MSN, a lot of grilling, if U PASS my gauntlet, that is what I did to the last Guy I invited....He was mentally Exhausted when I was thru with him...LOL

you still cant handle a strong character move along, at least i have something to say about myself
    I did Move along......when i saw that 'stack" of Useless Userbar.....
    Won't help your cause in getting F*N , if U are so F***king Cocky, Dude, lower your Banner of arrogance.....just my 2 cents.
    Omg Such a Sadist it is definitely torture...

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Once again a perfectly innocent thread turns into a flamefest.
    Yeah unfortunately, it is common to see people messing with newbies or those who request smt...

This was quite a shock, i get him actually, he doesnt need ftn, i certainly get him, i dont need it too, but that doesnt give ya the right to talk like that even if you are probably bored of seeing all those ftn requests...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    now about the context was saying like:

"there's tl, there are a lot of 9/10 ranking trackers were its easy to signup that will offer you all and more than what ftn has to give, so lets forget about how hard it is to get in there and join easier trackers that will be just as good, and live peacefully forever "

i hope now everyone knows what i mean, no offense to ftn
    you should've read all the posts

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    You are definitely right i am truly sorry, you are also right about trackers, nobody needs an extra general tracker like sct or ftn or fsc for that matter, I understand people trying to get into bithumen or tt or norbits, but i wont understand why sct ftn etc...Content is same, the only thing is freeleech which even scc has this feature you can use there... and get a rapid, then this is it for you, you definitely dont need ftn or fsc:S

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    i'm sorry having to say this, but of course i'm right.. but you know, you are one in 4 that take the time to read and understand, the other 3 are too busy relieving their frustrated lives
    it was a joke, meaning that we could all be ok, and not feet licking anyone that would give us an invite, and there are a lot around that want their feet licked, speaking about those 3 in each 4 :p

Quote Originally Posted by Tudor View Post
    and by the way
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...08#post2908492
    suits you, doesn't tudor, or does a stupid thread gives you the right to make stupid posts?
    Last edited by jokzor; 07-26-2008 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast