Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [req] since everybody is in the mood i'd like ftn too :)

BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i bet i'm not gonna get it, anyone against?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    guitarhero's Avatar #Artist BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    with that attitude you really won`t get it

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by jokzor View Post

Furthermore, U DO have enough Space in your Signature Userbar to "Boast" that U have F*N. That is the One of the Things that make me Not Invite someone, such a turn off

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Furthermore, U DO have enough Space in your Signature Userbar to "Boast" that U have F*N. That is the One of the Things that make me Not Invite someone, such a turn off
    Just curious ... what DO you need to invite someone to FTN ?
    Can you feel the LOVE

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2

Agreed^^^ It's like saying "Hey, look at me...I'm special, look @ what and where I belong too". Sadly tho alot of people have them, 1 or 2 isn't bad but some people take it to the extreme.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Need to lighten up guys.
    Although it's true in certain cases if you look at joksor's sig there isn't a whole lot of boasting going on there.

The original post was a bit of a joke too.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    please allow me this oportunity to teach you what my signature means
    1- The pirate bay: i support free leech comunities, and i'm against monopolyzed market
    2- demonoid: i like variety and easy signup trackers
    3- bitgamer i like games
    4,5-fl and tb: i like 0day stuff and i'm a good user when i have to keep a ratio
    6- psone: i really like old school games
    7,8- my double nationality, how could i not be proud of it

you see, theres no level 10 trackers on my userbar, neither i'm a rockstar, it depends on how you read them, but i think you didn't took the time
    if you still cant handle a strong character move along, at least i have something to say about myself
    Last edited by jokzor; 07-25-2008 at 07:46 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Just curious ... what DO you need to invite someone to FTN ?

2 Days of Intensive Interrogation on MSN, a lot of grilling, if U PASS my gauntlet, that is what I did to the last Guy I invited....He was mentally Exhausted when I was thru with him...LOL

you still cant handle a strong character move along, at least i have something to say about myself
    I did Move along......when i saw that 'stack" of Useless Userbar.....
    Won't help your cause in getting F*N , if U are so F***king Cocky, Dude, lower your Banner of arrogance.....just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by Enlightened; 07-25-2008 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    if you did move along why flaming the userbars?
    too bad, and sorry, but it's not a cause, it's a joke, and you'r making fun of it

lol such small people around, now he talks about helping, after sayin such stuff, come on boys.. grow up
    you must be used to feet licking enlightened, don't you?
    Last edited by jokzor; 07-25-2008 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Once again a perfectly innocent thread turns into a flamefest.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast