Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Official "I'm NOT Looking For FTN" Thread

slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by slimdogp View Post
    Please sign up here if...

#1 You don't have FTN
    #2 You're not trying to get FTN because you have so much 0day access already that begging for FTN simply for e-peen purposes is silly and greedy.
    And from this thread I can deduce:
    # 1 You have FTN
    # 2 You have more than enough 0day access because no n00b gets invited to FTN ever.

Sorry buddy but imho you are making a complete arse of yourself by these kinds of posts.

And if #1 You don't have FTN ... I seriously wonder why you would start at thread about a tracker you aren't a member at...

Sorry if this sounds harsh to you ... I'm just trying to understand the reason why you post this ... other than to increase your post-count or to look e-tough in front of the real private-tracker-veterans, I have no clue

Same goes for all the peeps haven't been here even for 1 year or that are still displaying their BT-rep as if it was something positive
    First off, making an ass of myself is my specialty..

I do not have FTN. I'm not starting a thread 'about' FTN. I have nothing against the site, its staff or members. I'm sure its very nice. I was just making this thread to display the fact that in contrast to all the people begging for invites or saying they NEED it (lol that one always gets me) that there are members here who are choosing not to be involved in the latest round of hoopla.

By meaning 'have more than enough 0day' there are so many people making ftn requests and such that have sites like scc, tl, sct, etc. While these sites I'm sure differ in some way from the content on FTN, its all pretty much the same. Stop taking things so seriously.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    aaatoel's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Another member of this club is here!
    Stop chasing, start living!!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i'm a member of the i want what.cd club :p

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    guitarhero's Avatar #Artist BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    there were like 20 members "needing"(yeah that kicks me also)FtN .. I`m not Anti-FtN, but really .. what does that tracker give to users? Free beer for a whole year or something like that? I personally know 3 members of FtN but they all say that FtN isn`t that great they thought and they are a little dissappointed.I don`t think it`s a level 9 tracker because of it`s content...only rarity makes it so wanted. Personally i don`t want desperately to join a new high-leveled tracker, but if i could choose one, for sure i wouldn`t choose FtN. And also +1 for this thread

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    If you all don't want FTN, why even speak about it ... you phucks don't even know what you are talking about sinc e you aren't members there...but you all know some morron friend that is a member at FTN and that is disappointed with their FTN-membership but still they don't delete there account ... very strange.

Once again some people think all FST-members are stupid.
    Can you feel the LOVE

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    guitarhero's Avatar #Artist BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    If you all don't want FTN, why even speak about it ...
    Let`s talk about you without any offence i didn`t say FtN is the worst tracker and yes, we don`t know what is inside but at all it`s considered too great .. every n00b wants FtN .. check the requests and watch how "active" members want to take part of that community. Finally i think this says it all :

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    fortunefaded's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Count me in too

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1

You OK down there?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by slimdogp View Post
    Please sign up here if...

#1 You don't have FTN
    #2 You're not trying to get FTN because you have so much 0day access already that begging for FTN simply for e-peen purposes is silly and greedy.
    And from this thread I can deduce:
    # 1 You have FTN
    # 2 You have more than enough 0day access because no n00b gets invited to FTN ever.

Sorry buddy but imho you are making a complete arse of yourself by these kinds of posts.

And if #1 You don't have FTN ... I seriously wonder why you would start at thread about a tracker you aren't a member at...

Sorry if this sounds harsh to you ... I'm just trying to understand the reason why you post this ... other than to increase your post-count or to look e-tough in front of the real private-tracker-veterans, I have no clue

Same goes for all the peeps haven't been here even for 1 year or that are still displaying their BT-rep as if it was something positive
    He's trying the reverse psychology approach. I thought that was pretty obvious. If he simply didn't want FTN, he would never have made this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    maybe some of us wnt ftn because it is high lvl~~
    we need it or not need it...
    we arejust collectorers

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast