Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FTN Application

hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    To me posts dont prove anything too much. If you want to see my activity on my trackers I would be glad to show you. I understand that you guys like this community and so do I but I keep good ratios on my sites and thats what I take more pride in.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    TRUST IS EVERTHING

If U can convince the Inviter That U are Trustworthy, and Creative , humor won't hurt too..I am sure U will get an Invite.
    The last person I invited to F*N, I picked out from the crowd here in FST.Talked to him at length on MSn, and I got a "Feel" he is definitely TRUSTWORTHY.....
    No Regrets, for me Inviting him, Best choice I made in Inviting a person to a High End, Rarity Tracker like F*N.......definitely a real Asset & Contributor to the F*N community as well........Just my 2 cents. Good luck, BTW,Time is running out,F*N Inviters has only 1 week to Invite and it is day 2 already.
    Last edited by Enlightened; 07-26-2008 at 10:00 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    To me posts dont prove anything too much. If you want to see my activity on my trackers I would be glad to show you. I understand that you guys like this community and so do I but I keep good ratios on my sites and thats what I take more pride in.
    Then use those sites to try and get invited, they would know you better (if you indeed are active there). If you aren't active here, how would a person know who you are and if they could trust you.... just take your word for it? Good luck with that.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Everybody says that but the fact of the matter is that the sites that I am on which are some of the better ones to get into absolutly hate any talk about another tracker. They will give out warnings if you even mention a name or link. I am not asking you to just invite me without getting to know me and the system that enlightend has is actually the best that I have heard. Someone recently did this with me and granted it wasnt as long/grueling they decided to invite me because I was honest with him and shared my profile links to trackers.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    To an extent everyone who has opened an thread asking for an invite has already begun an interviewing process.
    You can tell by some of their answers that most are unaware of it though.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    My real agenda for this invite is to free that damn squirel. I am from PETA and it just isnt right to make him starve like that. For christs sake he is eating paper and I dont see a water bowl.

Anyway I hope someone reads this thread and knows I am for real.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    having only 67 posts in here won't help much either
    how many does it take? it helps for them to have a goal

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Its not going to be possible to reach a 1,000 posts by the end of the invite window and I doubt I am going to change that much from the person I am when I reach that goal.

Today is a new day and I am still hopeful.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    having only 67 posts in here won't help much either
    Agreed^^^, try participating more here.
    at least he wrote something, elsewise, most request have like 2 lines.

who knows, maybe someone might like his request.
    Last edited by squirr3l; 07-27-2008 at 01:24 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Thanks for your support and the reason I wrote the way I did was because I am serious about this invite and don't wanna come off as a joker.

Enlightened or squirr3el wanna give me a shot?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast