Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FTN Application

hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    This site has been on my radar for a long time and have just not had the luck of knowing somebody in that community. I understand it is very hard and requires alot of trust from the inviter so I will do anything to prove to you that I am a good user and can help the FTN community. There are probably some concerns you might have about me such as my generally low post count and therefore my newness to this community . But I can assure you that I have been around the block and have alot of experience in the BT world which in my mind is where it really counts when applying for a tracker. Just because I havnt been a member here long dosnt mean I dont know what I am doing.

There have been alot of threads lately and I don't want you to think I am just jumping out there because everyone else is but when I look at other FTN threads from the past I kept on reading to wait for a better time to apply because there are no invites and people that have them won't give them away. Now is that time because many members were given invites and might feel generous at this point in time because of the short window they have been given to distribute the invites. Its my belief that the invites were given out to bring in some fresh meat and give good users a chance to be a part of something special.

This community from what I have read and heard from members is truly something special because their unique system that really catches a persons eye. Even after the recent downtime that everyone thought was a shutdown at one time the site bounced back quick and hard by recovering the user database and moving to new and better servers which is really impressive and shows that the admins care about their users. I can't think of a better community to be apart of that is why I am applying at this time.

To sum it up I will do anything it takes to prove to you that I am worth the invite and even after the most likely long interview you dont feel like giving it out that is your right as I have no control over that and I respect that fact.

If you have any questions please just PM me and I will be happy to answer.

Also to all the people that will flame me please know that I tried my best to state my case and I already know this is a tough community to become a part of.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    mafija's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    damn.another one

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    becomehokage's Avatar AAARGH! BT Rep: +1
    Her goes a mega poo....

TADA !!! finished.
    Im kay

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    You might wanna get that bladder checked out it might be cancer. I hope its terminal because that what idiots get in the long run

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    good luck
    need enough luck.....

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Thanks at least some people can say something nice and yes I am gonna need it but hopefully someone will help me out

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I don't think wishing terminal cancer on someone is going to help your cause.
    Go Leafs Go.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Well I dont think having someone flame your thread that you have never talked to before is very nice so I am just giveing him some of his own medicine.

I just dont want this thread to become about the flames like every other one.
    Last edited by hotshot6473; 07-26-2008 at 02:25 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    1 solution. Lock it = No spam.

not that you have any chance in hell anyway as I said above.
    Go Leafs Go.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    This site has been on my radar
    Sounds soooo bad...

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast