Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ReQ - ScT giveaway

JohhnyDrama's Avatar ^^^^1337^^^^ BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Hey Detale, maybe you're curious? Last I new, I do not have to have your approval to voice my right to free speech.

I post a simple request, these guys flame me, and I'm the bad guy? Are you for real?
    What right do they have to down speak to me when no one has instigated or said anything derogatory to any of them?

I'm not the one hating, I'm simply giving back the abuse that these idiots have spammed me with.

Like ScT is anything in my life? You guys are losers!!

Hey deadalive, why don't you mind your own business? Are you and the others not instigating my responses?
    I'm not going to tolerate this crap from dumbshits with no sex life and 9:00 pm curfews!
    Last edited by JohhnyDrama; 08-07-2008 at 02:19 AM.
    Signature goes here

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    You are too funny for words John.One of my degrees is in Biology and anyone with a brain know that that theory is a joke.
    Just like you trying to justify your actions by attempting to lay the blame on others.
    The only real flaming has been done by you.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Just like you trying to justify your actions by attempting to lay the blame on others.
    The only real flaming has been done by you.
    Exactly, well put. I won't justify him with a response. Altho by reading his responses to people I will say this, he may think about taking some anger management classes.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyDrama View Post
    Hey Detale, maybe you're curious? Last I new, I do not have to have your approval to voice my right to free speech.

I post a simple request, these guys flame me, and I'm the bad guy? Are you for real?
    What right do they have to down speak to me when no one has instigated or said anything derogatory to any of them?

I'm not the one hating, I'm simply giving back the abuse that these idiots have spammed me with.

Like ScT is anything in my life? You guys are losers!!

Hey deadalive, why don't you mind your own business? Are you and the others not instigating my responses?
    I'm not going to tolerate this crap from dumbshits with no sex life and 9:00 pm curfews!

OK now take a deep breath inhale.......exhale. Now relax a bit. YOU are the one flaming others here using derogatory terms calling people losers no one did this to you you spewed forth this nonsense so in fact YOU ARE the one hating and I am only going to warn you one more time.

Apparently SCT is something to you because you are asking for it here not me. You have 1337 under your avatar, sorry to disappoint but those who are leet don't use 1337 anymore havent in around 8 years and they certainly don't have to ask for SCT invites here. As I said calm down a bit you're new here and already you're not making too many friends. It's not too late for you to stop looking like a jackass so please make the right decision here. Thanks

*If he added a few more caps, curses and loads more !!!!! I would swear this sounds like "him of that we do not speak"
    Last edited by Detale; 08-07-2008 at 02:29 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    @queereyes: Homophobe? I call a queer a queer.

That's what we straight guys refer to as not normal!
    If you need more info, look up pre-natal hormone theory if you are able to comprehend journal articles.

Maybe I don't want to be a round some guy like you who wears a tampon shoved up his ass so he does shit his pants!!

pwned! jo0olamatw*nk

@player: Reasonably speaking, what valid argument is there for flaming me (or anyone else) without provocation?
    Are any of you guys/gals/tw*nks ethical enough to understand civility and one's citizenship in a community?
    quoted for future reference... just in case you feel like requesting something from the good members here again.

And BTW homophobia derives from thinking it's an infectious disease.

Scared you might lose your sexual orientation or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    abe171's Avatar I'm Awesome BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    you sound like a moron.

Rule 8 - Profanity There will be no excessive use of profanity. Please keep all foul language to a minimum. Action will be taken against those who choose to disobey, no exceptions.

Rule 9 - Racism/Discrimination/Insults There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) of this forum. The use of racial, ethnic, gender based insults, contents or discriminatory comments of any kind will not be allowed or tolerated. Expect action against you if you do.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    PM me for an invite if you want.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    JohhnyDrama's Avatar ^^^^1337^^^^ BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    @SgTMajor, thank you, but the board isn't allowing you to be pm'ed.

@Queereyes: Oh really, if it's a joke then what has replaced it?
    Site your sources and show me what significant statistical data with p < .05
    Since it's biology, then your p value should be @ < .001. Can you show me your raw data please?

And can you paraphrase in you own words what prenatal theory posits? I can use turnitin.com to see ure cut and paste skills bro! I will pwn you

What a lame rebuttal! You instigate a flame and I'm to blame? WoW, I guess critical thinking wasn't part of Devry's biology curriculum as an elective.

Hey, he's a DeVry graduate!! Wooohoo

Detale, I'm fine bro. I just do not deserve to be spoken down too for making a request and that's what these guys did. They followed me over from another post and started bashiing this thread as well.

Buddy, read your own rules, because that is wrong. If one has nothing constructive to say, then say nothing. Simple brilliance, try it, it works!
    Last edited by JohhnyDrama; 08-07-2008 at 03:03 AM.
    Signature goes here

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    @SgTMajor, thank ou, but the board isn't allowing you to be pm'ed.
    Like you, I'm also a tw@t. Only my friends get to PM me, and you certainly ain't my friend.

I just thought I would teach you a lesson in humility.

Have a nice day now.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    This isn't your country. This is an online forum with its own set of rules, and you DO NOT have the right to free speech here.

yo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast