Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mirc Sucks

Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    It's impossible to download something off of there. You have to wait in gay lines which is so fuckin stupid. The only way get a file is to direct connect with someone who has what you want. But odds are that won't happen,and I got banned for mentioning Kazaa Lite overall bashing mIRC for as I said Kazaa is more reliable then mIRC.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    if you don't understand how to use the program, or don't like it, stay away...

irc is a very good protocol for file-sharing and chat

also, i've never had a fake file or virus from irc...but there are thousands on k-lite...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    You&#39;re too dumb for IRC.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by stonecold1203@19 August 2003 - 17:31
    You&#39;re too dumb for IRC.
    you&#39;re to much a moron to reply after I post this.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by Inevitable@19 August 2003 - 18:58
    you&#39;re to much a moron to reply after I post this.
    you&#39;re too much of a moron to spell correctly

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    stuff like you just said getting banned for mentioning kazaa makes dcc unattractive. as far as the queues on irc run to different versions of clickoff to automsatically accept and resume downloadsa and it&#39;s not that big a problem. kazaa will NEVER be better than irc for movies unless you mean old dvd rips that have been circulating awhile. New movies are out of the question on kazaa unless you wqait a week or more for it to become decently circulated. irc and newsgroups and bittorent from what people say around here own for new movies.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    well hes right its just about impossbile for a 56k to download something liek myself your in que 87 then you finally get to que 4 a guess what ???? BOOM ISP logs you off back to end of the que

ohh yeah not to mention assholes their cancel your U/P for being to slow not showing any respect isntead being descrimative

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by Hogster@20 August 2003 - 04:16
    well hes right its just about impossbile for a 56k to download something liek myself your in que 87 then you finally get to que 4 a guess what ???? BOOM ISP logs you off back to end of the que

ohh yeah not to mention assholes their cancel your U/P for being to slow not showing any respect isntead being descrimative
    when i get disconnected by my isp, if i can reconnect quickly enough, i get back into the room and stay in the position i was in when i got disconnected

also, the dl limits on most of the bots are only 1kB/sec, occasionally 2.5kB/sec, rarely 5 or 10

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yeah Im just saying that ive had ppl D?C me becaseu of my slow speed which is about 5k at maz also i guess I have to learn to use this program propaly too

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Lots of goodie TMD movies on MIRC that aren&#39;t on KAZAA
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast