Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Online Games

LeonHart's Avatar Member
    I've been looking into getting into online gaming. I was wondering what are the best online titles out there?

2. Games   -   #2
    it depends on what games u like to play. for first person shooter [fps] id reccomend halflife - counterstrike or halflife - day of defeat. for strategy, id strongly reccomend starcraft - brood wars. true the latter game has been really old, people still play it and its a fun game; never got boring for me. then u might wanna check out diablo 2 - throne of destruction, but that game has been hacked to death on the online realms, so u should wait for a new patch to come out. thats all the games i can think of that are worth playing online, but good luck!

3. Games   -   #3
    LeonHart's Avatar Member
    Thanks alot ic3dblue. I really like RPG's. But I know you have to pay for them and there's no way I can do that seeing as I live in The Bahamas. Damn .

4. Games   -   #4
    theslayer40's Avatar Poster
    Diablo and Diablo 2 are free online and is some what of an RPG so I would have to go with ic3dblue on that, but like blue said it does have it's downside (Hacks) so does many Online games so I think D1 and D2 is worth a try.

5. Games   -   #5
    All those games are free to play online after you purchase them. (I have them all). Add Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne to that list.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by LeonHart@19 August 2003 - 18:05
    I've been looking into getting into online gaming. I was wondering what are the best online titles out there?
    Planetside is quite good.

7. Games   -   #7
    jonathan_tijuana's Avatar ...
    i downloaded soldat, the graphics r not kool but the game is really kool.

8. Games   -   #8
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    I would recomend Anarchy Online. Its an MMORPG and you have to pay.. However you are able to try it out for free for seven days. Just download the client and sign up at the official site above.

9. Games   -   #9
    There is a FREE DOWNLOADABLE MULTIPLAYER game called Return to castle wolfenstein: Enemy territory. Just go to the official Wolfenstein web page and downlaod it.

10. Games   -   #10
    Get Asherons call dark majesty its the best online gaqme ive played its only &#036;10 a month and you get to try it out for one whole month for free

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast