Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ""FTN is my dream""

People should not be warned for make a request in a request section that would be so wrong and would degrade this site.
    People who request in the wrong area is a different topic all together tho
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I thought he meant warning the people who are doing nothing but flaming the requesters.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    CPC464's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    The point of my thread here is if someone wants to request ftn then fair enough, request it and say why you want it. but "is my dream" for god sake have a life. some people make it sound that if they dont get into ftn they will crumble and die.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by F.B.I View Post
    I would love to know where are the mods...

Warnings and bans would be so cool...
    Right here What do you see breaking a FST rule here huh? Annoying maybe and in all honesty we will prob be cutting a few of em down, but IMO it's every users right to post what they wish. Just because someone else did it first they should not be allowed to? Would it be so cool if you were warned or banned??

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I thought he meant warning the people who are doing nothing but flaming the requesters.
    Yes.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well even if he didnt, now hes going to say he did lol

and yeah i agree with that, its getting silly, let them get on with it over there, and leave it out of over here.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    While I agree that making a request in the request section shouldn't get you a warning, I do however feel that some requests are so absurd (and it seems purposely so) all that come of them are flaming and spamming which should get you a warning for creating said thread.

Now if it was made by a n00b then maybe it can be overlooked, but if a person has 100 or more posts and does this, that's a whole different story, they should know better.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    I would love to know where are the mods...

Warnings and bans would be so cool...
    Right here What do you see breaking a FST rule here huh? Annoying maybe and in all honesty we will prob be cutting a few of em down, but IMO it's every users right to post what they wish. Just because someone else did it first they should not be allowed to? Would it be so cool if you were warned or banned??
    I think this is not the case here, I mean i revere their right to request smt, i wish we could all help them get whatever they want. However, It would be nice to have a filtering system so that we wont have to see those request that is all. Also it is really freaking to see so many requests, It is obvious that noone will give ya one if they dont know ya at all...At least most of the guyz here wont. If they wont, there is no point in asking in my opinion

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Yes.

Oops My bad don't mind me

What I can say as this happens from time to time is ignore it and I assure you it will go away. Invites were handed out and so the crowd goes wild. No biggie as with all things this too shall pass.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    well even if he didnt, now hes going to say he did lol

and yeah i agree with that, its getting silly, let them get on with it over there, and leave it out of over here.
    Threads like this one make me sick, that's why I'v posted that.

Sorry for the misunderstood.

Edit: Glad you got the idea.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast