Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FTN Invite: Part 2

hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Unless he is high up in the chain of command he probably lost his invite just like everybody else because of all the trading and selling going on in forums like these and elsewhere.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Essentially I said what I wanted to say in your last thread. I'm not one to really participate in threads like this, but when I saw yours I figured I'd give it a try.

I'll start off by saying I'm not someone who's crazily desperate for the tracker, and if the invite goes to someone else who's a productive member here, then I'll be happy for them. I believe in sharing, and I'm not greedy. I'll also admit that when most people say they want a tracker for a community, it comes off as bullshit.

But, not to toot my own horn or brag or anything like that, I'm pretty sure, besides unique packs that may exist on FtN, I could get everything that exists there somewhere else. I originally signed up on this forum, not too long ago, to meet new people, to see what the atmosphere concerning torrenting, and filesharing as a whole, was like outside of the trackers I'm a member of. I know FTN is small, and small trackers, that aren't new, usually indicate a close-knit community of people. And isn't that what all people want, even outside of the Internet? To have their group, their clique, their friends; where everybody knows your name! (Okay, won't make anymore Cheers references..)

But yes, I know it may sound suspicious, but I just want to be apart of something close, private, secure. And I assure you, I do take shits once in a while, but I am no bull. Hope the invite goes to someone who deserves it.

they didn't built Rome in one day

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Instead of writting a 900 words essay about how FTN would improve my life in any possible way, I'm gonna give it to you straight: I need FTN to get laid.
    See, I haven't got much luck with the ladies lately, and I think that if I show them my l33t trackers they will fall for me in a sec. So help me out, please.

nah, I just want it because is rare, like everybody else. But hey, I'm a good torrenter, never traded, and respectful of every trackers rules and staff.
    So I kinda deserve it, and if you don't give it to me, you are automatically the bad guy here.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    The squirrel on your login page seems to be malnourished. He has rather small nuts. And he looks a bit too grey, instead of a vibrant shade of brown. I suspect that there may be other squirrels inside FTN suffering the same fate, as we speak. I am able to provide nourishment and treatment to said squirrels. And they need it, dammit.

Example of a healthy squirrel

Example of a malnourished squirrel

As you can see, the squirrel on the login page bares striking similarities to the squirrel above. Please do consider my offer to save the squirrels.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    nice job copying/continuing my squirel bit lol

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    FST.L0VeR BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Good thread m8 , I ONLY HOPE to Get FTN invite

I Never trade my accounts or invites

I Never Lost anyone Before

All account high buffered with good ratio

Hope TO do that in FTN Too

thanks in advance

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    nice job copying/continuing my squirel bit lol
    Thanks When I re-invisioned it, I tried to stay true to the original.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    I will apply for it, though I may have very small chance getting it because Other applicants have better Reputation.
    I Have never traded before (account or invite)..
    I will always use the account and always seed back what i have downloaded for as long as i can. Hope you consider it carefully to whom you give the invite.

Thank you m8

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    well kyle if you give 2 shits about what i think i have talked to integral a few times and im sure he would be able to add to the site.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    m@ke's Avatar Seed Or Die BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    ok, I will apply for it too

good luck all

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast