Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FTN Invite: Part 2

10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    well kyle if you give 2 shits about what i think i have talked to integral a few times and im sure he would be able to add to the site.
    I'm torn between him and another. Your opinion matters.

Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    Essentially I said what I wanted to say in your last thread. I'm not one to really participate in threads like this, but when I saw yours I figured I'd give it a try.

I'll start off by saying I'm not someone who's crazily desperate for the tracker, and if the invite goes to someone else who's a productive member here, then I'll be happy for them. I believe in sharing, and I'm not greedy. I'll also admit that when most people say they want a tracker for a community, it comes off as bullshit.

But, not to toot my own horn or brag or anything like that, I'm pretty sure, besides unique packs that may exist on FtN, I could get everything that exists there somewhere else. I originally signed up on this forum, not too long ago, to meet new people, to see what the atmosphere concerning torrenting, and filesharing as a whole, was like outside of the trackers I'm a member of. I know FTN is small, and small trackers, that aren't new, usually indicate a close-knit community of people. And isn't that what all people want, even outside of the Internet? To have their group, their clique, their friends; where everybody knows your name! (Okay, won't make anymore Cheers references..)

But yes, I know it may sound suspicious, but I just want to be apart of something close, private, secure. And I assure you, I do take shits once in a while, but I am no bull. Hope the invite goes to someone who deserves it.
    I like you but a friend of mine recommended someone else. Even though my friend in this thread likes you hehe.... know what? PM me... it's your lucky day.
    Last edited by Kyl3KK; 07-28-2008 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    congratulations to both of you.. really nice to see some caring around,
    Kyl3KK nice to see you on the good guys
    integral, honesty i didnt even read this thread, but i WAS thinking of you as one of the deserving ones if you were asking here, you can't imagine how glad i was when i noticed it was your quotation, you surely deserve it, go enjoy that invite

clap clap
    edit: +1 on that quote, really enjoyed reading it
    Last edited by jokzor; 07-28-2008 at 02:49 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    xnugx's Avatar sup? BT Rep: +2
    Wow, this is awesome, I am loving seeing a successful thread like this.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Definetly deserves it as he is one of the better members on this site. Couldnt have asked for a better turn out....unless it was me lol. Good luck with the site.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    punjabimunda's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I would love to join and be part of FTN because of all the great things I have heard about it, including the rock solid community and no ratio system. I must admit, I wish to acquire it also do to my human nature to have things of higher value than me. Either way I would love to have ftn and I you know I would use the account religiosly. Thanks for considering me mate.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    no ratio system? that's news to me

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Shit I can't invite him my invite is gone they just gave them out 2 days ago they said it would expire in a week but they pulled them early.

I'll talk to some people there. You deserve it man.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    yeah they're now playing the game F*N play

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    what a turn around
    i'm sure that if kyl3kk isn't around someone is able to invite integral

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123