Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soulseek <3

lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    All i can say is wow. I decided to try it for the lulz and i just love it. All of the mp3's i downloaded are good quality, they are all tagged well and the best is I can download folders

whoever is looking for a good music source i highly recommend it. speeds aren't bad either

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Agree. It rawks. There is a Filesharingtalk room on Soulseek btw. Refresh the rooms list.
    Now go away.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Agree. It rawks. There is a Filesharingtalk room on Soulseek btw. Refresh the rooms list.
    oops my bad

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by lukee View Post
    oops my bad
    What did you do that was bad.
    Now go away.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    I tried it as well and it is not the fastest method of downloading music but pretty reliable sometimes

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!

oops my bad
    What did you do that was bad.
    Sorry i red to fast, i thought you were askign em to post in the soulseek section of this site

also do you do you know why my downloads only start like 2 minutes later...it keeps showing "remotely queued"

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    If a file is Remotely Queued , the person you're trying to download from is already uploading to as many people as they can. Either wait for a free slot, or download from someone who has no queue. Check the search results, look at the in queue field, that tells you how many people are waiting for that user.
    As benchez mentioned, it's best to refresh the room list when firing up SLSK, right click on the room list & click the appropiate tag.
    Search in SLSK is basically haphazard . You get search results from people you're connected to, but you're not connected to everyone . Joining different rooms will connect you to other users, giving completely different results . If you join a room, right click on the main window & you can search for files in that specific room.
    Last edited by Spillage; 07-28-2008 at 07:33 AM.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spillage View Post
    If a file is Remotely Queued , the person you're trying to download from is already uploading to as many people as they can. Either wait for a free slot, or download from someone who has no queue. Check the search results, look at the in queue field, that tells you how many people are waiting for that user.
    Just to add to that, look at the color of the tracks which are listed. If the tracks are listed in black, there is no queue and your downloads will likely start immediately. It they are listed in gray, that means the user is currently uploading tracks to another user. In that event, look at the "In Queue" column to see how many tracks are queued before you.

Also, if your download is in queue you'll be able to right-click the top track in the list and see an update of the queue. Just right-click the top track in the queued list and select "Get place in line".

yo

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +2

Lol.. Coz Speed is'nt Toooo bad

whoever is looking for a good music source i highly recommend it. speeds aren't bad either

also do you do you know why my downloads only start like 2 minutes later...it keeps showing "remotely queued"

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    ^What are you talking about?

yo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast