Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: ScT New Rules - hopefully clearer

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by tknaught View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I surprised that anyone would want to use these words anyway.

Except for gypsy.Please inform me if I 'm missing something.
    It's not really an ethic slur it could also be used to describe a lifestyle .
    I think the politically correct term for gypsy these days is 'Roma'.
    Roma don't mind being called gypsy/gipsy.Fact.

Or maybe you were being sarcastic,sometimes it's hard to tell.

Bilkenter there is no defense for trading simply because it is against the rules of every tracker I've ever seen.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-28-2008 at 09:06 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    I think you shall calm down, I can take anything you say about me, But dont ever talk about my friends like that...Also i think, you shall sit down and think about trading for a while, wait a little longer, when i am done with manifesto, i would luv to hear your arguments about how to defend non tradism
    Shut your fucking mouth, for the love of Jove.

You fasten yourself as some type of Marx or something? Das Kapital on Trading?

Do you enjoy being flamed?

-Sherman

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    No worries, we got there in the end

Dunce knew what I was talking about, even if the masses didn't!

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

Numbnuts publicly stated he wanted to purchase a lot of invites for a lot of guys, no doubt his cheating buddies, but I was wondering how a known cheater got back onto ScT (having been booted already for cheating) to be able to donate to purchase said invites?

Sometimes, there are things that are just plain wrong.
    I think you shall calm down, I can take anything you say about me, But dont ever talk about my friends like that...Also i think, you shall sit down and think about trading for a while, wait a little longer, when i am done with manifesto, i would luv to hear your arguments about how to defend non tradism
    You buy your friends with promises of riches, invites, seedbox use, accounts or anything, but if they knew you were booted for being a cheating trading pleb at ScT, and so when (not if) caught all your invites will be disbaled & IP banned for all eternity, then maybe they will have the true reflection of what you bring to the table, nothing but trouble.
    Last edited by SgtMajor; 07-28-2008 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by VillageShaman View Post
    He was talking about the other fella, sergeant.

-Sherman
    Numbnuts publicly stated he wanted to purchase a lot of invites for a lot of guys, no doubt his cheating buddies, but I was wondering how a known cheater got back onto ScT (having been booted already for cheating) to be able to donate to purchase said invites?

Yeah , but then again he does advise people how to cheat the system and then hides under the explanation of he is just providing the knowledge and it's up to THEM whether they use it or not.

It's like giving someone a loaded gun and then they shoot themselves with it, but he would say hey I didn't pull the trigger I just provided the means and it was THEM that did it...an accomplice is an accomplice, no matter how one tries to rationalize it.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by VillageShaman View Post
    Shut your fucking mouth, for the love of Jove.

You fasten yourself as some type of Marx or something? Das Kapital on Trading?

Do you enjoy being flamed?

-Sherman
    To be precise, Plekhanov
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post

Yeah , but then again he does advise people how to cheat the system and then hides under the explanation of he is just providing the knowledge and it's up to THEM whether they use it or not.

It's like giving someone a loaded gun and then they shoot themselves with it, but he would say hey I didn't pull the trigger I just provided the means and it was THEM that did it...an accomplice is an accomplice, no matter how one tries to rationalize it.
    You can always give me a gun, I know what to do with it... You seem to have the pessimistic understanding of Human nature just like Hobbes... Also thanks for the ridiculous analogy btw thanks also for the entertainment
    Last edited by bilkenter; 07-28-2008 at 09:24 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Yep and you gotta love the rules about not stealing stolen stuff, as always.
    Go Leafs Go.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57

You buy your friends with promises of riches, invites, seedbox use, accounts or anything, but if they knew you were booted for being a cheating trading pleb at ScT, and so when (not if) caught all your invites will be disbaled & IP banned for all eternity, then maybe they will have the true reflection of what you bring to the table, nothing but trouble.
    Thanks for the warning, I will get them invites on someoneelses account... Is that satisfactory for ya ? That way, they wont be disabled, Thanks for the info SGT

Edit: you really exhaust me, i am sleepy

Edit 2: BTw i joined sct cuz i was curious about what they offer, I am kinda disappointed except the forums and the trivia tournament. Also i havent done anything against sct, There are numerous guyz who trade, traded etc... So what? Have i really done anything against Any of the sites i am on? Have i created a security breach? Have i offended to anyone? I seed more than people usually do and etc...
    Last edited by bilkenter; 07-28-2008 at 09:31 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    and the reasone why this new rule is posted here?? is??

hmm...

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post

Now deadalive was telling me that i shouldnt have said anything about proxies since it might be used to cheat system...I honestly thank SGT for giving me the idea of using someoneelses account for giving away invites... This way i wont cheat system, This is what i hate here, If you are show wrong doings, then show it for everyone not just one person here...

Edit 2: Also SGT was the one to tell us to go behind the rules even though staff was against fulfilling requests on torrent forum, Deadalive hasnt said anything that time 2... If this isnt the proof of ultimate discrimination, then nothing is
    Last edited by bilkenter; 07-28-2008 at 09:44 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Thanks for the warning, I will get them invites on someoneelses account... Is that satisfactory for ya ? That way, they wont be disabled, Thanks for the info SGT

so you are admitting that you've got an account again on ScT ?? Hrmmm i dunno bro they booted you out and i don't think they wanted you to return ...

you seemed OK with it at the time saying you didn't want ScT anyways cause SCC was all you needed...

now you have gone back on that and snuck in probably with an account trade ?? HRMMMMM m mm m m.. . . ..

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast