Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Madness at vortexnetwork

p0ster
    Hate to be shallow but I just HAVE to tl;dr all her "essays"

I swear, she has some sort of generator (or maybe she's a lawyer) to write this crap

She should probably spend the time making this stuff learning linux...
    Last edited by tX; 07-30-2008 at 12:31 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    zoeygirly's Avatar Member
    Bloody hell that is some messed up sh*t

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    i thought everyone was coming down a bit hard on vortx but i don\'t agree with the sentiment that donators and seeders are equally legit ways to share and that the seeder team is just elitist, this is fluff. i found the essay she wrote on the previous page a bit hard to gather, she could have said more in two lines.

A donation should be a token of gratitude and goodwill and not a monthly subscription. I like the What/TBy approach to this but have to say I would slightly modify it to allow upload credit with strict rules. ie ratio below 1.0 entitle to receive upload credit to max 1.3 ratio/ ratio above 3.5 receive 1 invite.
    and impose a limit on how much can be received in one month globally so if you have low ratio and theres max donations already received its bye bye oklahoma.
    Last edited by yevgeny; 07-30-2008 at 02:20 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh... the sweet feeling of account deletion. finally
    Go Leafs Go.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Had mine deleted as well.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Umm,what's with her stylised Shakespearesque dialogue?
    Couple of paras and I could've actually cared to read all that jargon. But hey I appreciate the effort.
    I'm a simple pirate at the end of the day which means I dl,seed and post in the forums. No matter how blunt/rude it sounds,most users don't care about your expenses and taxes so it's best if you don't disclose that to the users!

Goodluck for the future.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    becomehokage's Avatar AAARGH! BT Rep: +1
    Whats the point of deleting it .How youd be so sure that she deleted your acc plus the logs of your activity? IMO whoever joined will never be 100% safe
    Im kay

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123