Thread: Looking for seedbox

Hi all...

Need some help here. I am looking for a seedbox. I can spend upto $30 bucks but at max 35, no more than that.I don't really worried about the HD space (30gb is a good enough space). I am using windows Xp. As far as connection speed goes, I want to upload 1-2tb every month. Is it possible to get something that satisfies what I have said? If you are using something like this, please let me know

Thank you!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    If you can spend $50.. get leaseweb

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ^ $50 seems too much to me at the moment but i will definitely check that out

anyone here using the Express Series (29 Euros) @ leaseweb? If yes, can you please give some review about the speed and their customer service?
    Last edited by Kuttichan; 07-30-2008 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Thirty bucks a month is kind of on the cheap side. Vectoral has a seedbox that is 29.99 per month http://www.vectoral.info/servers.htm

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    i think i would order leaseweb($45) or just wait for OVH to allow customer from other country or use shared seedbox(guy on forum selling i think ~$12) which you likely can get 1tb

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    seedx.net has a seedbox for 30 bucks with 35 GB and 12 active...altho i think they take 72h to setup...its all worth it after..
    i be lurking

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    http://www.seedplace.org.uk/aff.php?aff=095

SBox 1 (2 Available)

Hard Disk : 140 GB
    Active torrents : 8
    Users share: 6
    FTP: 1
    Bandwith : 100/100
    TClient : Utorrent
    Manage through WebUI Remember that new spots open at 11:00 GMT and 20:00 GMT every day
    €18.00 EUR Monthly
    €52.00 EUR Quarterly
    €104.00 EUR Semi-Annually
    €200.00 EUR Annually

Sbox mini

Hard Disk : 18 GB
    Active torrents : 4
    FTP: 1
    Bandwith : 100/100
    TClient : Utorrent
    Manage through WebUI

Remember that new spots open at 11:00 GMT and 20:00 GMT every day
    €10.00 EUR Monthly

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I had a great experience with Leaseweb for a few months last year. The server is a real beast. It's not unmetered but it seemed to me that the bandwidth was enough (now they've doubled it!) so I would definitely recommend them. They respond quickly and professionally to any support tickets.