Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's next after ordering from seedhost.eu

Hi,

I never used a seedbox before. This is my first time. I just ordered a seedbox from seedhost.eu. What should I expect next? Anyone with seedhost exprience here?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    wait 5-6 hours i guess and he should contact u with the info about the server

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    they will just send info to the email provided,right??

since, it is a seedbox, I guess there is nothing to be setup,right?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Tes I have a seedhost.eu and it is already setup.

You get the login details in an email to the address you provided. Open up firefox, browse to the url provided, input username+password provided and then add torrents to uTorrent webgui and build some buffers!

I seem to have been the longest to be setup at 24 hours, but most people seem to be set up quicker than me.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Thank KennyX for that? will they provide some kind of guide like how to setup the ip or something or is it too easy??

I can access this from anywhere I want right? There will not be any kind of connection between the seedbox and the computer I am using unless when I download from seedbox to computer,right?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuttichan View Post
    1- will they provide some kind of guide like how to setup the ip or something or is it too easy??
    2- I can access this from anywhere I want right?
    3- There will not be any kind of connection between the seedbox and the computer I am using unless when I download from seedbox to computer,right?
    1- It's too easy
    2- Yes
    3- Right

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ^ Thanks for clearing that mate! Now, I am waiting for their mail!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Its really easy.

Just open firefox, or your browser on your home PC and browse to the IP just like it is a normal web page, a little box opens up and you put in your username and password, and that's it you are ready to go.

You can access the seedbox from anywhere. You are connected to the box anytime you do something to it (like add torrents, delete torrents+data etc), I like watching my ratios increase as it is strangely enjoyable so I am connected all the time and it does not impact on my home speeds.

edit: was way too slow in typing and posting this.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    ^^ sounds great!

I will post any further doubts here
    So just to clear what I have asked above, every time when I need to connect to the seedbox, all I have to do is open up browser and do what you just said above. We are not downloading any kind of software or anything to our home comptuer,right?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Yes, open browser, connect, do your stuff and then disconnect if you want. edit: FF remembers the password and username so you just bookmark the page and click on the bookmark and you are up and running.

You dont need to install anything. There is a little 'but' in there! You will need some sort of browser to access the seedbox, some sort of FTP client/FF addon if you want to download from the seedbox and VNC if you want to install stuff on the seedbox or mess with uTorrents settings.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast