Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: torrentsrmine

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Guys, listen. I did not really give a torrentsrmine invite, or an invite to another site, to that noob back on the first page. I guess people's sarcasm detectors have been temporarily broken, since I have received about five friends requests from people that only signed up to ask for an invite in this thread.

So my bad people. But I do not belong to torrentsrmine, nor do I want to. So you will not be getting an invite from me.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    angela111
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Yeah, check your email. I sent you one. Along with an invite to another tracker that I think you'll like.
    Hi, Funkin. Is there any chance you could get me an invite for torrentsrmine. It would really mean a lot to me.
    Thank you.
    Angela.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    slymester's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"") BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by angela111 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Yeah, check your email. I sent you one. Along with an invite to another tracker that I think you'll like.
    Hi, Funkin. Is there any chance you could get me an invite for torrentsrmine. It would really mean a lot to me.
    Thank you.
    Angela.
    Damn some ppl definitely need glasses
    Last edited by slymester; 03-28-2009 at 12:17 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    demonoid is better
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by slymester View Post
    Damn some ppl definitely need glasses
    I'm sure this person saw my post saying that I sent someone an invite, then got all excited and immediately made a post without reading through the rest of the thread. I'm going to have to edit that post I see.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 03-28-2009 at 02:22 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Just being on the subject of torrentsrmine,,Does anyone know an alternative location I can obtain wife swap serious 1 and or 2,,this is the only results google gives me,,,

Wife Swap Season 1 XviD-NewWorld[torrentsrmine.org] ect..

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    slymester's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"") BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Hi Funkin' I would really like an invite to torrentsrmine

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    shakes_man09, please read the whole thread. I am NOT a member at torrentsrmine. I hadn't even heard of the site until this thread. So no, your "only hope" has no invite for you. And I kindly rejected your friend request.

But...I did send an invite to slymester. So figure that one out.

The bt mods would really be helping me out by locking this thread.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    royharper
    Hi all,
    Just thought I'd share something with you. I started a torrentsrmine account some time back and downloaded one file of about 350MB. I left it open for some time but no-one else wanted to upload from me. Next thing I knew I was banned with no access to anything.
    Yesterday I had an e-mail saying my account was un-banned, so I logged in but couldn't see any files or D/L any torrents. I contacted the help desk through the forum and was told it was a mistake and to try again. I tried to log in again to find my account banned until 2010, after another polite letter to admin(I am always polite) I found that I was banned from the forum also. Now I have no way of contacting anybody there which is a shame as I am a genuine user with VG stats on another private torrent site. Perhaps the site is just poorly managed by inexperienced staff but it just seems a silly thing to do.
    If anyone here has a way of contacting the site on my behalf I would be extremely grateful. My user name was the same as here "royharper" and they have my contact e-mail on file.
    Appologies to anyone here who sees my post as out of line, but I can't think of any other way to contact the admin at the site.
    All the best

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by unclebennie View Post
    anybody have an invite for http://www.torrentsrmine.org/
    pm killercam101, he has plenty of invites to offer for free
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/membe...rcam101-203239
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast