Thread: September 11 - 2 Years Since

tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    This is only the least we can do for the people tat lost their lives in the hands of dreadful terrorists that killed them because they werent Muslim...

So I pay my tribute to all the people that were killed and their families, who's loved ones now rest in peace in heaven.

tralalala

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    been done already and without the trolling overtones

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    excuse me, but it seems to be (the other thread) a thread with memories. not consolations.

please pay respect to the people that lost their lives because they worked in america.

tralalala

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Perhaps he is unaware that Muslims were also killed in the attacks?

killed them because they werent Muslim...
    I wonder how many people actually believe that... scary stuff.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    killed them because they werent Muslim...
    Noone I hope.

Tralala, it's like I opened a thread on the Holocaust and someone posted that the Jews were actually killing the Nazi's...

Ofcourse this (9/11) should have never happened but let's keep things straight here, not upside down

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    I'm sorry guys, i swifted a little.
    It's just when you see the pictures over and over again you just think: "why cant we just get rid of all these muslim terrorists by locking them up and dropping a bomb on them?". that happened to me too when i saw the pictures. but on the other hand i must say that in their oppinion they are doing the right thing... weird eh? just in our western style oppinion its very wrong, not human.

tralalala

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Originally posted by tralalala@12 September 2003 - 16:05
    I'm sorry guys, i swifted a little.
    It's just when you see the pictures over and over again you just think: "why cant we just get rid of all these muslim terrorists by locking them up and dropping a bomb on them?". that happened to me too when i saw the pictures. but on the other hand i must say that in their oppinion they are doing the right thing... weird eh? just in our western style oppinion its very wrong, not human.

tralalala
    Maybe you must say:

Hey, aren't we being assholes ourselves, just a little over the edge thus allowing other assholes to come in our country and do such horrible stuff?