Thread: Pirates Of The Carribian

So, I've Tried lots of different Versions, but still am unsuccesful. I Have Divx. So That's Not the Problem.

If Anyone has Downloaded and Watched A FULLY Working Version of it Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of The Black Pearl...Please Holla Back with the Title or Filename or Something. Thanx

-Mike

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Very Large Member

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    It is very difficult to get that movie.I'm trying to download it since 1 week. 699MB

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    L0rD_S0tH's Avatar Poster
    I got it from suprnova. Now I'm just looking for a "good" version of it. Surely there is a dvd screener out or something by now?

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    This is a quality rip, found on my home page.

CLICK HERE

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    I tried to get that movie, and all i got was like 15 seconds of the beginning then it goes black. So i just went to see it at the amc. I know giving money to the enemy.
    boo me but i wanted to see it.. And i wasnt disappointed. =D

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Yah, I Went to See It, And I Really Liked it. I Want to see it again..but i'm not payinbg to see it again. theyve done a good job at stopping all the leaked tapes eh. well..if anyone finds a working version...i'd still love to hear it.
    thanx
    -mike

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by Nuttin'_Fake@20 August 2003 - 19:19
    Yah, I Went to See It, And I Really Liked it.  I Want to see it again..but i'm not payinbg to see it again.  theyve done a good job at stopping all the leaked tapes eh.  well..if anyone finds a working version...i'd still love to hear it. 
    thanx
    -mike
    Do you not read other people's post i said above that you can find a sig2dat link for a good quality rip on my home page

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    listen guy...i went to your website, clicked on the movie, and kazaa lite said it would start automatically...so i go to traffic...0Kb/0Kb and no sources.....thanks anyway...thats ur site...not my reading skills buddy
    -mike

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    all sig links respond in that way if kazaa is running, if you leave it a while it will find sources and begin to download. When the download does start the real file size will be shown which is 715022Kb

If you wont to search for the file here it is:

Filename: Pirates.of.the.Caribbean.avi
    Size: 715022Kb